Sign in to follow this  
Sneakguest

Is there a canon star wars droid looking similar to Hunter droid M-OC?

Dont really like to have any freemaker figures, but still want to use M-OC like someting else, because he's a pretty cool droid, so I wonder if anybody has any suggestion?

1 hour ago, Daddy_Stardust said:

Apparently due to appearing in a recent canon book about droids, he’s actually canon! 

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/M-OC

I wish the lego version had 6 arms, otherwise I agree the minifig is quite cool

You could try adding the extra arms to it, that would be pretty interesting

3 hours ago, Daddy_Stardust said:

Apparently due to appearing in a recent canon book about droids, he’s actually canon! 

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/M-OC

Wait... so does this mean Freemaker adventures is considered cannon? Because that would be awesome, Return of the Return of the Jedi was brilliantly interwoven with the events of the movie.

1 hour ago, NathanR said:

Wait... so does this mean Freemaker adventures is considered cannon? Because that would be awesome, Return of the Return of the Jedi was brilliantly interwoven with the events of the movie.

I think it’s one of those things like the old EU, whereby the Republic Commandos exist because they were in Clone Wars but the story of their mission in the game didn’t. 

Likewise, Ackmena from the Holiday Special exists because she’s in A Certain Point of View, however the events of the Holiday Special did not.

Still, don't really feel like my question is answered here, is there a droid that looks similiar to M-OC who is not M-OC?

6 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

Still, don't really feel like my question is answered here, is there a droid that looks similiar to M-OC who is not M-OC?

I don't think so, M-OC look pretty unique, but you may be able to reuse the shoulder piece for inquisitors