Sign in to follow this  
Exetrius

[Purist Minifigs] Exetrius' figs

Hi! This is the thread where I'll be posting my figs from time to time, glad to have you here! :classic: 

I've been quite active making OC figs in the past (not so much nowadays) but I never really shared a lot of them on EB, most of them stayed on Flickr. Recently I've been compiling years worth of individual figure shots into collages, in an attempt to streamline my Flickr photostream and to also free up some space for future images. I thought now would be a good time to share them.

In no particular order:

Alternate Ninjago 
48693407092_dd34ca9dd0_c.jpg

Pythor (Ninjago Rebooted) || Galactic Federation Zane || Cyborg Ronin

Captain Cole || Saiyan Kai || Darth Cole

Magma Cole || Relic hunter Zane || Saiyan Cole

Modern fantasy & sci-fi
48776877738_f05df25173_c.jpg

Business Man || Agent Headhunter || Scarletti Pilot

Black(White)tron || Roadhoa || Deathgun 

Saiyan || Agent Wolffe || Techno Ninja Hunter

Medieval fantasy 1
49171855053_3d96b3e225_c.jpg

Warrior || Dragon Drow || Uorenn Kerbunnt || Siralia of Ilyasvir

Agéra || Reptarian || Vampire ronin || Dragon Rider

Enzan Armafur || Exetrius Centario (custom army uniform) || Pumpkin mage || Aethereal guard

The OC Ninja project
48643474091_d7b27477e1_c.jpg

Green Ninja || Master of Spinjitzu || Ninja of Stars || Quérardo 

Scalpellina || Airiana || Retrorius || OctanCorp Ninja

Tsunamo || Crimson Skull || InstaGoProNinja || Yoshinturamachi Sasekageojima 

2019:

Ninjago figbarf (Serpentine tomb)
47972677496_f50945c417_c.jpg

Nindroid || Overlord-possessed Min-droid || Techno robes Jay || Techno robes Kai || Venomari Leader || Tomb guard Lasha || Stone Army scout statue || Stone Army warrior statue

Villains figbarf
48598083407_ac0b3b85af_c.jpg

Supercharge || Alexei "The X" Erpotov || Deathwing || Umbra Brittanica || Dr. Osmund 

Divine beauties figbarf
49223059427_cd886d1540_c.jpg

Cavernis || Kitsunari || Yokazuki (top) || Onibashiri (bottom) || Racha'on || Umiamaru 

Thanks for looking! :classic:

On 1/4/2020 at 11:24 AM, Lordofdragonss said:

I LOVE those colorfull ninja but other figs look well..as well.
You have really good eye for details :)

Thank you! :classic:

So many great guys in there! 

I especially like the Medieval-Fantasy Warrior - his torso-leg-armor combo is absolutely perfect. Cavernis and Racha'on from the Divine Beauties would be just next on my podium. :sweet:

This is awesome, really great work on all of them creating unique figures. My favorites are the divine beauties but excellent work and photography on all of them. :wub:

Edit: also what is "figbarf", I posed this question in the EB Glossary thread as well after reading this, we need definition!

Edited by koalayummies

15 hours ago, Aurore said:

So many great guys in there! 

I especially like the Medieval-Fantasy Warrior - his torso-leg-armor combo is absolutely perfect. Cavernis and Racha'on from the Divine Beauties would be just next on my podium. :sweet:

Thanks a lot! I'm very fond of the Warriors torso-leg combo as well, in fact so much that I used it on another figure too (which I now realise I still need to post it in this thread), which I tend to avoid.

7 hours ago, koalayummies said:

This is awesome, really great work on all of them creating unique figures. My favorites are the divine beauties but excellent work and photography on all of them. :wub:

Edit: also what is "figbarf", I posed this question in the EB Glossary thread as well after reading this, we need definition!

Thank you! I wasn't in a rush with the Divine Beauties (I think I came up with them spread over several months) and clearly that paid off, very happy with that! :sweet:

The Authentic LEGO Figbarfs Flickr group states "Remember people: less than five figs and it's not a figbarf!", although personally I have called four figs a figbarf many times. Four figs is easier to come up with and photograph, imo, but I guess the idea is that a figbarf must be a bit of a challenge? 

Edited by Exetrius

New figbarf! Hope you like it!

Divine beings fantasy figbarf
50071600811_e70e640abe_h.jpg

Ghürkhan the Terrible || Oroboshi, Commander of the Sea || Seed of Yggdrasil || Pyroclaides, Earth's Fury || Béorthan the Preeminent || Ugansuru of the Eclipse

Bios on Flickr: https://flic.kr/p/2jhE3sg :classic:

Edited by Exetrius
larger image (thanks AmperZand!)

On 7/3/2020 at 3:40 PM, Exetrius said:

Ghürkhan the Terrible || Oroboshi, Commander of the Sea || Seed of Yggdrasil || Pyroclaides, Earth's Fury || Béorthan the Preeminent || Ugansuru of the Eclipse

Cool minifigures! They remind me of Japanese demons. I especially like Oroboshi - clever pairing of the chest armour and the printed tassets. And the names of the characters are very evocative, too. :thumbup:

I only have one issue with them: the picture of them is too small to do them justice. Sure, you can click through to Flickr where you can enlarge the image but that functionality does not work on my mobile. I had to view them on my laptop.

On 7/10/2020 at 9:42 PM, AmperZand said:

Cool minifigures! They remind me of Japanese demons. I especially like Oroboshi - clever pairing of the chest armour and the printed tassets. And the names of the characters are very evocative, too. :thumbup:

I only have one issue with them: the picture of them is too small to do them justice. Sure, you can click through to Flickr where you can enlarge the image but that functionality does not work on my mobile. I had to view them on my laptop.

Thank you, AmperZand! Glad you like the names too, I put some effort into them, too. :grin: Thanks for the tip, I have embedded a larger picture in the post now, hope it looks better? 

Fantasy figbarf time, enjoy!  

Devotees of Ka'a Rashket

50933594501_ed2db317e1_b.jpg

Kenra the Diligent || Tarmet the Brave || Fasus the Patient || Drantei the Kind || Serkem the Just

In the Age of Calamity, in the face of cataclysm and catastrophe, a small group of idealists has risen up to follow the path of Ka'a Rashket. With an unshaken resolve they challenge a world where all hope seems lost, hoping to tip the scales of fate even ever so slightly...

2 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

These feel like a very cohesive group! Where is the armor on the left lady from?

Thanks, Um! :) It's from TLNM Lady Iron Dragon.

I have tried building anime characters for years, but these are my best attempts yet! 

Anime characters

51081721383_bbaeebbf24_h.jpg

Enji Todoroki (Endeavor) - My Hero Academia
Mikasa Ackerman - Attack on Titan
Alphonse Elric - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Kaneki Ken - Tokyo Ghoul
Escanor - Seven Deadly Sins
Light Yagami - Death Note
Mordred Pendragon - Fate/Apocrypha

To many more anime figs, cheers! 

Fantasy figbarf: Divine beings II
51195869609_a8c6ccebe2_h.jpg

Oldar the Protector || Satania, Mother of Demons || Yggdrasil's Gluttony || Naarin the Basilisk || Taghitora the Fearsome

All these figs look great.  Oldar is my favorite.  Satania and Naarin are a close second.  

On 5/28/2021 at 3:48 AM, zoth33 said:

All these figs look great.  Oldar is my favorite.  Satania and Naarin are a close second.  

Thanks! :sweet:

Proud to share some of my latest OC figures with you, and some of the best (as far as one can say that of their own work :wink:)!

Warriors of the East

51724475143_53b9caa0b6_h.jpg

Batu the Invisible || Gan Sin Kieu || Golden Aradhya || Tetshiki of Thunder || Princess Kyong-Hyeon-Ji

Hope you like them! Bios on Flickr:classic:

A sci-fi figbarf! 

Musical artists

51927244492_bef886b173_h.jpg

James J. Rockmore || Blot Type A || Gridney Gears || Dancebot XE3-us || REDplague & Bluebug || Ramdroid 696

Cheers!

Edited by Exetrius

On 12/5/2021 at 1:37 PM, Exetrius said:

Proud to share some of my latest OC figures with you, and some of the best (as far as one can say that of their own work :wink:)!

Warriors of the East

51724475143_53b9caa0b6_h.jpg

Batu the Invisible || Gan Sin Kieu || Golden Aradhya || Tetshiki of Thunder || Princess Kyong-Hyeon-Ji

Hope you like them! Bios on Flickr:classic:

The Golden Aradhya is fantastic.  The others are really solid, the combo's here are well done like with the armor and helm on Gan Sin Kieu.  

On 4/3/2022 at 3:46 AM, zoth33 said:

The Golden Aradhya is fantastic.  The others are really solid, the combo's here are well done like with the armor and helm on Gan Sin Kieu.  

Hey, thanks mate! 

*performs some thread necromancy* "Rise, my figures!" :grin::tongue:

Ninjago figbarf: Transcendence

52962001777_c203c6c854_b.jpg

In a world of ever shifting balance, the forces of good and evil are pushed beyond their limits.

Left to right:
Hell's Chasm Journey Cole
Ultimate Frakjaw
Heaven's Kingdom Journey Kai
Supercell Eclipse Jay
Ultra Combat Garmadon 
Forgotten Realm Wu
Ghost Venom Eclipse Lloyd
Endless Wilderness Journey Zane
Eclipse Stone Army Scout
Phoenix' Sanctuary Journey Nya

Biggest figbarf yet, not counting custom CMF series or the figures to fill my metro. Numbers aside, I enjoyed paying tribute to Ninjago again; returning to my figbarfing roots as you can see above. Hope you like them as well!

Edited by Exetrius

As if the previous Ninjago figbarf wasn't big enough, I went even bigger! 

Introducing:

Superfigbarf: The Gōshūsha Dynasty

53384742309_516c5af091_h.jpg

I didn't name every character this time and approached the bios a little differently than usual. Read all about it here

Wonderful minifigs! I love all the robes! Now that i found this thread i was browsing up and down through all these marvelous figbarfs. My favorites are Golden Aradhya and Tetshiki of Thunder :wub:

On 12/30/2023 at 1:11 AM, Yperio_Bricks said:

Wonderful minifigs! I love all the robes! Now that i found this thread i was browsing up and down through all these marvelous figbarfs. My favorites are Golden Aradhya and Tetshiki of Thunder :wub:

Thank you so much, Yperio! Yes, I've made quite a few over the years. :grin: Thanks, those are some of my personal favourites too!

23 hours ago, hikouki said:

These are all very creative compositions!

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! Lots of work finding compositions that work, finding the exact angle and the posing of the characters.