Sign in to follow this  
klockizbroda

[MOC] Santa's Space Sleigh

Hi,

Just wanted to share my little Christmas MOC with you. Santa's Space Sleigh built and maintained by a squad of his little helpers :wink: A powerful machine that runs on milk and cookies (so it's 100% bio-fueled). Also equipped with a chocolate chips afterburner :grin: All presents are guaranteed to be delivered on time!

I hope you'll enjoy it!

49213473751_67b871e2c8_b.jpgSanta's Space Sleigh take two. by Michał Piotrewicz, on Flickr

49213703517_eb8ee2dca2_b.jpgSanta's Space Sleigh take two. by Michał Piotrewicz, on Flickr

49212992178_3bae58c5a6_b.jpgSanta's Space Sleigh take two. by Michał Piotrewicz, on Flickr

49213703557_e90d39003e_b.jpgSanta's Space Sleigh take two. by Michał Piotrewicz, on Flickr

Nice, wicked creation :classic: (positive way)
It's a funny and cheerful sleigh, nice build. Nice details too, like the cockpit.
Also funny, those helpers, with the bucket of paint.  

17 hours ago, klockizbroda said:

Just wanted to share my little Christmas MOC with you. Santa's Space Sleigh built and maintained by a squad of his little helpers :wink:

That is seriously epic-looking right there!!! :grin: I'm particularly fond of the cockpit design myself! :thumbup:

Happy New Year good people, and thanks for all your comments! Sorry I'm replying so late, but I have been busy recently with my next project. Anyway, I'm really glad you guys like this MOC :sweet:

On 12/14/2019 at 6:02 AM, Jugglemonkey said:

It's great to see Santa so committed to protecting Arctic ecosystems! Lovely build, what is it you used for the background?

I used SAVAGE Widetone background paper for this. Ocean Blue as far as I remember.

Edited by klockizbroda