Hinckley

Thack Desteck—Night Zero and Confirmation

Thank you Cadd!

Thank you to everyone for your patience and understanding with the end of the Day. I'll say more in the conclusion, but it was family emergency vs. shoddy internet access for a player and I really appreciate everyone's understanding. :cry_sad:

Thank you, Marwyyn! Much appreciated. :wub:

I will be able to get the Day conclusion up this evening (about 7 hours from now), but since the Night Action deadline is so late in my time zone, Day Six will not start until tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

Day Five conclusion is now up. Sorry for the delay. I missed my self-imposed deadline by a couple of hours. :blush: Day Six should be up about 14 hours from now. Thank you!

I am just now starting to take pictures. I gave myself the deadline of an hour from now, but it's been a very busy morning so I am going to push it back to a more realistic deadline of 4 hours from now. Thank you!

I know it's late, everyone, but I'm planning on getting Day 7 up within the next 90 minutes.

Still working on it. Apologies to every host I've ever given a hard time about being punctual. :blush: Probably 30 more minutes.

Oh God, it's already been 30 minutes? Damn it! 30 more at most. So sorry!!

Just finished the pictures. Uploading them now and sending out Night Action results. Anybody who waited around, thank you so much for your patience!

A huge thank you to Nancy, Luxxon and Eeyara!

(I feel I may be getting an earful during the conclusion... :blush: )

I hope everyone is having fun! :wub:

1 hour ago, Hinckley said:

A huge thank you to Nancy

You’re welcome. :tongue:

Thank you for hosting a fun game Hinck. :wub: