It's time for Santa Claus to go!

Like every year at this time Santa Claus has to get to work, children all over the world are waiting for him. In my latest diorama you can see Santa Claus leaving his red cabin at the North Pole to get on his sleigh pulled by two Huskys. He has a long way to go... I inserted in the diorama a big animal. Can you spot it? :sweet:

This is probably my last MOC for this year and I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

49195903287_89be2e6814_b.jpg

More info and pictures here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lovely! The house looks very comfy, but I really love the scenery around it. The various tres and plants are especially well done.

18 hours ago, peedeejay said:

Lovely! The house looks very comfy, but I really love the scenery around it. The various tres and plants are especially well done.

Thank you @peedeejay :classic: :thumbup: :wink:

This is a gorgeous build, with loads of great details.  I especially like the chimney pot and the front porch.

This is wonderful!  The bright red really pops amongst all that "snow."  :classic:  Did you rework your Walden cabin and trees for this?  I must say, the trees look amazing in this snowy version as well!  I like the few bits of brown sticking through the snow here and there, the blobs of snow on the tan shrub, and that owl spying on the activity.  Another great build.  :sweet:

On 12/13/2019 at 8:33 PM, Kristel said:

This is a gorgeous build, with loads of great details.  I especially like the chimney pot and the front porch.

Thank you @Kristel, yes I like the chimney too :laugh:

On 12/14/2019 at 2:40 AM, deraven said:

This is wonderful!  The bright red really pops amongst all that "snow."  :classic:  Did you rework your Walden cabin and trees for this?  I must say, the trees look amazing in this snowy version as well!  I like the few bits of brown sticking through the snow here and there, the blobs of snow on the tan shrub, and that owl spying on the activity.  Another great build.  :sweet:

Thanks! I built a new diorama, it's not a remake of Walden, in fact colors are totally different. But it's clearly inspired by Walden. Thanks for your remarks, very appreciated. @deravenYou saw the owl but there is also another big animal in the diorama, can you spot it? ;)

On 12/14/2019 at 3:53 AM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

I can't handle such a perfect work! :wub_drool:

This beauty could be placed also in a train layout as station during a cold winter! :excited:

Absolutely amazing!

Thank you @LEGO Train 12 Volts ! Oh yes it could be easily a train station during the cold winter :laugh:

On 12/14/2019 at 9:03 AM, RyszardBosiak said:

So nice! These trees look awesome! :)

Thank you @RyszardBosiak!

Ah, a real Finnish vibe here!

That's an interesting choice of piece for a thin trail of smoking coming out of the chimney.

Very nice.

I spotted the big animal and I'm reminded by "The Father Christmas Letters" by J.R.R. Tolkien.

1 hour ago, Wout said:

I spotted the big animal and I'm reminded by "The Father Christmas Letters" by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Yes, or a Coca Cola commercial, but I like your reference better.  :wink:

Incredibly beautiful build. Love the flowing snow, unique parts usage like the pirate cannon chimney, chopped logs and the sled. All the different parts used for various snow-covered plants add so much detail as well. Its wonderful to look at, great work!

On 12/15/2019 at 9:13 PM, GeoBrick said:

Ah, a real Finnish vibe here!

That's an interesting choice of piece for a thin trail of smoking coming out of the chimney.

Thank you! Yes, real Finnish vibe:sweet:

On 12/15/2019 at 9:27 PM, Wout said:

Very nice.

That's great! 

On 12/15/2019 at 11:23 PM, deraven said:

Yes, or a Coca Cola commercial, but I like your reference better.  :wink:

Ah ah, it could be a Coca Cola commercial for sure...:wink:

On 12/16/2019 at 1:51 AM, koalayummies said:

Incredibly beautiful build. Love the flowing snow, unique parts usage like the pirate cannon chimney, chopped logs and the sled. All the different parts used for various snow-covered plants add so much detail as well. Its wonderful to look at, great work!

Many thanks for your kind words and remarks about the part usage. Merri Xmas!

On 12/16/2019 at 4:24 AM, Karalora said:

I can hear the snow crunching under Santa's feet! What an extraordinary design!

Thank you!

On 12/16/2019 at 9:04 AM, jalemac34 said:

So reallistic

I really like the color

Very good job....

Many thanks!