Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

[WTCM] WTC Monthly - Issue 16

l9eWJnE.jpg

HNlp3Yr.jpg

2YlNMGG.jpg

ywiFmc6.jpg

===================================================================================

Wow, this one took way longer than planned - for a shorter issue than usual! :pir-cry_sad:

• the chili recipe is referencing this build
  • one day I might stop making fun of @Ross Fisher and the Padré, but it is not this day - just because the horse is dead, there is no reason to stop flogging it! page 3 has been redacted - sorry for the previous annoyance!
  • note that this months advertisement is about builds in any Corrington settlement :thumbup:

I hope you enjoy the read, comments and criticism are welcome and appreciated as always.

Edited by Darnok

9 hours ago, Bodi said:

No one picture works, don't know if it's just me.

Damn. It works just fine for me, no idea what went wrong there.

4 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

He's neither a criminal or a Padré.

Of course he is no criminal! He is a "criminal" or an almost-criminal. Details are important! :pir-grin:

For some reason I ignored his promotion to Abbé - sorry! An honest mistake, that has been fixed.

6 hours ago, Darnok said:

He is a "criminal" or an almost-criminal.

This deliberate ignorance is really getting on my IRL nerves.

Edited by Ross Fisher

4 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

This deliberate ignorance is really getting on my IRL nerves.

Noted, thanks for being open about it. Going on your nerves is not my intention, I will redact the article accordingly.

Edit: Page 3 has been redacted, I hope the new article is okay. I am sorry for the previous annoyance.

Edited by Darnok

Another great addition of the WTCM! I guess it must have been after Mayor Brickford's bedtime when all that liquor got swiped! The local garrison will surely be on the hunt for the perpetrator!

IC, I'll have to work on getting the next issue of the Chronicler out soon! So many great developments in the brick seas these past months!

:rofl: great edition once again. Sorry for reading and reacting so late, just wanted to show some appreciation.