Sign in to follow this  
Athos

Feudal Japan

Here is my latest MOC. It made its debut at BrickSlopes in May and is expected to go to BricksLA next month. Its been a long time since I posted a MOC here, but I've been building bigger, which means it takes longer to build and is much harder to photograph. But I thought I'd share my feudal Japanese layout. Its 192 studs long by 192 studs wide by not-sure how tall.

DSCN4968

I may try to take some more detail photos in January.

Steve

Its beautiful. :classic:

Perhaps the only thing that kinda rocks my boat is that the ships can't sail pass the bridge.
But that's just a practical point.
The buildings, gardens, rockscape, and trees are nice to behold.

20 hours ago, GeoBrick said:

Perhaps the only thing that kinda rocks my boat is that the ships can't sail pass the bridge.
But that's just a practical point.

Yes, That bothers me too. I'd like to assume they sea is out to the front, which is why the dock is there, and there is no reason to take the large ships further up the inlet. The real reason is making the bridge high enough for the ships to sail under would make a mess of the scale.

Steve

I really hope this MOC will be turned into the offical Lego theme becuase it looks beautiful and I love Japanese arheicture/history!! We know that Viking Village was voted.