LM71Blackbird

[BTSC 619] The Quinnsville Cannonade

The Quinnsville Cannonade

Introducing the Quinnsville Cannonade! The very best athletes that Cocovia has to offer will face off against the best (or worst depending on who you ask) soccer teams in the Brick Seas in less than one week in Mesabi Landing. While some may say that a few of the gents look a little rough around the edges, they are simply prepared for what tricks the other teams may try and throw their way. Their coach, Thaddeus White has been playing soccer since before the Juniper War and knows his stuff quite well so his team is well rounded throughout the field.

49166428152_45af10cf09_z.jpgSS 2 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

As being the teams first attendance in the National Tournament, Mayor Brickford of Quinnsville has taken it upon himself to donate the construction of a new proper soccer field for use in this year's games. Maybe it will help his teams chances with the referees?

49165706023_8c3f0675d2_b.jpgSS 1 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr 

Team Stats:

Attack: 3

Midfield: 3

Defense: 3

The field looks good, and I like the design of your goals, I'll steal borrow it for my own build.

Nice job on the field.  Would not having a line between goal posts help or hinder the team's chances with the referees on the close calls?  :pir-classic:

Another great team introduction!

Loving the stadium build, there is just one minor mistake: the goals are standing on the field! They belong behind the field line:

41G7vYCrA4L._SX355_.jpg

Maybe fix that and add some folks to the bleachers?

Edited by Darnok

3 hours ago, Darnok said:

Another great team introduction!

Loving the stadium build, there is just one minor mistake: the goals are standing on the field! They belong behind the field line:

41G7vYCrA4L._SX355_.jpg

Maybe fix that and add some folks to the bleachers?

Thank you! Ah, I see! Yes that is an easy enough fix. I try and get it updated before the first match.