Eurobricks event 2020 Billund sign up topic

Recommended Posts

For me August is not possible. During July and August the kids are home from school and we already have plans with the family.

September could work for me (except for the last weekend of September).

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2020 at 9:53 AM, Vaionaut said:

Holodoc should be able to judge things better by profession.

I wish that would help, but unfortunately it is also new territory for me as a doctor. We all just know too little about this virus. :def_shrug:
Right now everything is fine in my place, but that's just one voice from one area. I hope you all experience in a similar way. :blush: 
But the forecast?
For now everything seems to be possible in a few months - in all ways.

I will soon contact Lalandia about the house we reserved and ask them to cancel the reservation. Even IF we would be able to go there in June, we still could re-book the house. But I don't think this is likely to happen.
I suggest that we first plan for the begin of September (Skaerbaek is on the last weekend in September) and see how the situation in the meantime develops.

If that doesn't work out, I don't think it's wise to shift the event to a later date this year. Then I propose to postpone to 2021.

Doing something digital is an absolute emergency solution and not in the sense of the event at all. So we might end up in doing a building competition, but I don't see any sense in doing more than that. :look:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.