Holodoc

Eurobricks event 2020 Billund sign up topic

Count me (mechamike) and Ras74 in! 

Don't want to miss this one! Looking forward to seeing you all again! 

Count me in too. Not sure if we come with the whole family but we have to leave Tuesday... 

Wednesday is going to be Iron Maiden concert :) 

Cheers Dana (+Manuel Emilia and Fiona) 

oh no :( i cant join :,( leaving for japan that day xD

have fun :)

ps: hope i get last years event set soon 

17 hours ago, soccerkid6 said:

I should be able to participate during the weekend at least :excited:

That would be awesome:thumbup:

14 hours ago, LEGO_duden said:

Oh, count me in, not sure yet if I can stay the whole event...

Any hints on programme?

Check the last years in the link provided in my first post. We'll do something similar.

About the program we will let you know as soon as we have somthing fixed with TLG. There is a lot of change on their side going on right now, so please 

keep_calm_and_stay_focused_poster-r14db1:grin:

13 hours ago, Tosca said:

I would like to join this event and please - help me in ??

Okay - you're in! :grin:

We will have a seperate accomodation topic as soon as we know how many eventees we are. So watch out for that one.
I don't think this will start before next year though.

I would like to join. As this is the week of Le Mans, I am not sure about staying there Wednesday, but the days before then should be alright.

7 hours ago, Lasse D said:

I would like to join. As this is the week of Le Mans, I am not sure about staying there Wednesday, but the days before then should be alright.

To clarify: The 'core' program will be from Sunday until Tuesday. Saturday and Wednesday will be the travel dates.
So there will be a 'get together' on Saturday evening, but there is nothing planned (besides breakfast :snicker:) on Wednesday.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:58 PM, eiker86 said:

Not forgotten but with some developments with the personal in Community Support the parts must be sourced elsewhere - I´m on it!

31 minutes ago, Lt. de Martinet said:

I'm interested in going :) I still need to work out the logistics, as I've never left North America before... but I want to make this happen!

make sure to get a passport way in advance of the trip. Also if you need help on knowing how much layover time you need to go through customs and such when booking, let me know (here or on facebook). It's daunting the first time but well worth it.

Considering I moved earlier this year and the distance to the LEGOLAND Holiday Village has doubled as a result I had to think hard...
...but yes, I'm still willing to make my way across town! :laugh: Looking forward to seeing all of you again! :wub:

My mom would have loved to attend as well but sadly she's vacationing elsewhere the same weekend.

Thanks @Jim for giving me a nudge for this.

I’d love to come along to my first Eurobricks event and loved it when I did Lego House a while back.

I need to double check I’m free that time ( I think I am) but also need to look at flights. I think I’d need to get a transfer in Schiphol (Amsterdam) anyone know how easy that is? As direct flights from Manchester aren’t that frequent.

On 12/6/2019 at 7:58 PM, eiker86 said:

On 12/8/2019 at 9:42 PM, CopMike said:

Not forgotten but with some developments with the personal in Community Support the parts must be sourced elsewhere - I´m on it!

Parts should be ok now - I will hopefully get hold of them next weekend! I´ll be back!