TheBeeze

IMMEDIATE DIRECT ACTION REQUIRED - VOLUNTEER

49164838516_a3d0f71d77_c.jpgGreat Brick War by Jesse Beeze, on Flickr

After the raid inside the Deland Republic 2 weeks ago, the local contacts who tipped off the Plantasean intelligence community handed over a trove of information on insurgent activity throughout the region. The intelligence material yielded some time critical information that must be acted on immediately. A task force is being assembled under the Brick of Nations that requires an immediate response to handle this. All willing nations who wish to partake in this operation have 48 Hours to Respond.

Respondents must answer in this thread and a minimum of 4 respondents is required for the operation to proceed. 

Edited by TheBeeze

At least 1 more volunteer is needed to complete this task. About 24 hours remain for a volunteer to step up. 

Alsarh has decided that it will join but it regrets that the force it can currently provide will only be small.

(The game has been quiet for months and if there is action I want to be part of it - even if I don't have so much time)

The Deland Republic Have to answer !

Count our forces in !

I will provide a build and will try to get back in the game ! I hope ! :sceptic: