Sign in to follow this  
DwalinF

[MOC] Chumaks in a khutir

Every nation has it own historical features like architecture style, wear, traditions, professions and so on. And I want you to introduce Ukrainian traders - chumaks.  They travelled long distances on a wagons pulled by oxen, and transport a lot of goods. But the main was salt.

49153767917_4960176ac5_c.jpg

49153562481_a8f0fa81c6_c.jpg

49153768687_a7f384b24c_c.jpg

Interesting roof technique, looks great.  Nice use of all those plates for the ground structure.  I like the fences and the well.  

That's a lovely scene.  I also like the roof structure, as well as the terrain, the fence using the flex tubes, and the counterweighted well. Nice overall color selections as well.  :classic:

The fences are amazing and the use of pins with axle to create the field is an original idea for me. :excited:

This MOC is a masterpiece! :wub:

Edited by LEGO Train 12 Volts

3 hours ago, DwalinF said:

Usually people use tan bars 4L with axles on top, but as for me such construction is too high in comparison with minifigure. In real life stalks not so tall.

Oooh, I like your great attention to details! :thumbup:

6 hours ago, Boindil Lego said:

Nice build. How did make the dield look a bit round? It looks great!

I used plates connectedd by joints and hinges. Along the plates there are bars and hoses, and technic axles connect to them by part 48729b, so its possible to change angle of every stalk.

Edited by DwalinF

Thanks for explaining. I think i have a pretty good idea what you mean hehe. I would love to see a picture of the technique when you demolish your building!