Sign in to follow this  
JonKlarstrom

Swedish AFOL out of the dark age...

Hello,

My name is Jon and I am 44 years old, living in Sweden. Gothenburg more specific. At first I saw Lego as a way to build sollutions, or prototypes for street enviroment that are accessible for a wheelchair. This since my son uses one, and it is a world that have many stupid design flaws, even newly designed. But started to get one modular, then another and another. 

So now I just joined Swebrick and went all in AFOL. Still haven't done the wheelchair friendly world, but I am getting there. I hope.

Modular, moduverse and trains/trams/subway is my most cup of tea. But sci-fi is also an interest of mine. And pretty much every thing else also, lego related that is. 

Welcome to EB, Jon!  Looking forward to a more wheelchair friendly world, even if it's only in brick form to start.  Happy building!  :classic:

Thanks =)

@ArneNielsen Oh, remember som space, a motorcykle store, shell gas station, fire station and police station. But that was over a whole lot of years, and not sure I hade them all at the same time. Nothing left that I know of from that. 

19 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Welcome aboard Jon, nice to meet you! :classic:

You should add some trains to your city now! :wink:

Working on it...