Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[Moc] The secret meeting

Hi to all , first time here to this theme and i want to share my last Moc that inspired me from one set that i buy this days..

Is the 75945 ''Expecto Patronum'' and when i buy this set i say that i love to make something with this...Maybe its before Xmas and all this movies like Harry Potter come to my mind like an inspiration..!!

49152858926_52f6496db7_h.jpg

49152858096_f21e30791b_b.jpg

49153065677_25a3deac92_h.jpg

49152873186_6c7b73b11e_b.jpg

49152858966_81abe821c1_h.jpg

49152361688_3664f786b4_h.jpg

49152857116_d59cc331c9_h.jpg

Love this! The building is a very clean build; the shaping and colouring, juxtaposed with the dark red trees, are striking and elegant.

But - I'm not sure what it's supposed to represent? Is it your take on the Shrieking Shack? Or just a made up scene with the characters? I like seeing Harry Potter MOCs that aren't based on the films, since those are just one interpretation of course, but I'm not sure what you intended this to be and I'd love to know!

1 hour ago, Clone OPatra said:

Love this! The building is a very clean build; the shaping and colouring, juxtaposed with the dark red trees, are striking and elegant.

But - I'm not sure what it's supposed to represent? Is it your take on the Shrieking Shack? Or just a made up scene with the characters? I like seeing Harry Potter MOCs that aren't based on the films, since those are just one interpretation of course, but I'm not sure what you intended this to be and I'd love to know!

Thank you for your feedback..yes that was the idea..to make something out of the box...i mean to make somethink not based in the colors of the lego sets ( tan bricks or dark tan ) and from 1 set that i buy this days make one scene that come to my mind..for sure i want to present the main build and some of the base characters..!!thanks once again!

Lovely MOC! As always, your buildings are nothing short of excellent and beautiful. Love the sand green and the snowy landscaping! The LEDs are also a wonderful touch. The water looks gorgeous with them!

I actually just watched the Harry Potter Azkaban movie three days ago, so this was great timing for me! :laugh:

3 hours ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

Lovely MOC! As always, your buildings are nothing short of excellent and beautiful. Love the sand green and the snowy landscaping! The LEDs are also a wonderful touch. The water looks gorgeous with them!

I actually just watched the Harry Potter Azkaban movie three days ago, so this was great timing for me! :laugh:

Thank you so much my friend for your great feed back once again..i want to say that this 3 days i have see all the movies again...!!!!hahaha and i see great mocs inside them!!!:classic: