Sign in to follow this  
dr_spock

[BTSC 619] Sea Rats Smileys

The Sea Rats Smileys, No. 1 head team have arrived from Bastion. Their coach is Captain O'Smiley. He used to be a star player until a shark got the better of him. Their goal keeper Handy Smiley is kind of green in goal. We think he'll do alright in the tournament. Center forward Suzie Smiley is known for her hard head-butting head. She sometimes misses the ball and hits the opponent's head. Watch your head and keep smiling.

btsc619_2.jpg

The Sea Rats have rented the auditorium in the Mesabi library for their strategy planning session. Captain O'Smiley brought along a plank to stand on (and to carry players off the field after close encounter with Suzie). This session is SR confidential, please exit the area if you're not a member of the Smiley team.  :classic:

btsc619_1.jpg

I'm going to live dangerously, make my team stats randomly.

Nice interior scene, it has plenty of nice details, while not looking overly done and crowded even with a full football team.

Nice build and team. It's kinda neat to see something done with the ol' classic heads. Oh, and the plank is funny. Is the rat the ball boy? :classic:

On 11/30/2019 at 7:34 PM, Bodi said:

Nice interior scene, it has plenty of nice details, while not looking overly done and crowded even with a full football team.

Thanks. :classic:

On 11/30/2019 at 10:16 PM, Roadmonkeytj said:

Very nice indeed ... I was wondering what was with the COR flag until I read the text well done.

Thanks. Aye, we're in Corrie land for this tournament. :classic:

On 12/1/2019 at 3:56 PM, Fraunces said:

Great one, one has got to appreciate so many smiley faces :classic:

Thanks.  My favorite minifig head print.   :classic:

On 12/3/2019 at 9:10 PM, Captain Dee said:

Nice build and team. It's kinda neat to see something done with the ol' classic heads. Oh, and the plank is funny. Is the rat the ball boy? :classic:

Thanks.  How did that rat get in the picture?  Where's WTC pest control?   :classic:

On 12/3/2019 at 10:53 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

A good use of all those original heads! Looking forward to going up against your team in the Tournament!

Thanks. I look forward to playing in the tournament instead of running it.  :classic: