Sign in to follow this  
Alessandro

Ciao to everybody!

Hi all,

I'm Alessandro and after to have bought the Saturn V Apollo for myself and playing several times with my sons (mostly City sets), something strange occured to me, the willing to turn this game in a new hobby!

My favorite theme is the space, I still remember the vintage lego sets and the time spent playing them. Also the medieval sets were beautiful.
Unfortunately all the old sets are lost...

I just discovered that I joined this forum 3 years ago without a single post, therefore I'm here again but for long time I hope.

Am I the only one that start to play Lego at 44 years old?

Also I have several questions about how to start this hobby, what is the correct place on the forum for these questions?

Thanks in advance
Greetings from Italy!

Welcome to EB, Alessandro!  The Saturn V is definitely a set it's easy to get hooked on!

Lot of AFOLs got back into Lego a little later in life after a dark age, so you're definitely not alone there.

As for questions, the General Lego Discussion forum is a good place to start if your questions don't seem to fit nicely into one of the other categories, and the mods/admins are good about moving topics to the appropriate areas if needed.

Happy building!  :classic:

Ciao, @Alessandro. Welcome to Eurobricks!

I think a lot of people come out of their Lego "Dark Age" when they see Lego through their own kids eyes, as I did. Welcome aboard.

Classic Space and Castle/Pirates are some of my favourite themes!