MasterofElements

[MOC] Mini Galaxy's Edge - in LEGO!

To celebrate the opening of Rise of the Resistance soon, I decided to try and recreate most of Galaxy's Edge from the Disney parks in mini-LEGO scale. I used the 55555 Millenium Falcon polybag for this model. So far I've only done about 1/3rd of the entire land, but I can update this post as I build more. 

49119575982_bffc475bfc_z.jpgGalaxy's Edge 1 by Masterbuilder04, on Flickr

I am not familiar with this particular part of the Star Wars universe but I like your creation a lot. Seeing something in this scale with the little details is just pleasant for the eye. :classic:

Thank you all for the kind words! This MOC has been very exciting to build and recreate prior to my own trip to the land. Here's the next update. The ground was changed to light tan, I added grass to make the trees look better, I added rock-work across the background, and I've begun on the Rise of the Resistance part of the ride with the cylinder bunker. 

49129687962_01aea50ba9_z.jpggalaxysedge5 by Masterbuilder04, on Flickr

For the moment, I am done with this MOC! It took about 4 days to build and has approximately 2,859 pieces. On the left, we have an A-wing, X-wing, and the Rise of the Resistance ride. On the right side we have the Batuuan Marketplace, with areas and restaurants like Savii's Lightsaber Workshop, Ronto Roasters, Droid Depot, and, of course, Millennium Flacon Smuggler's Run. I'm quite proud of this creation, but feel free to add additional criticism on how I can improve the model or my building! As they say in Batuu, Bright suns! :)

49134520686_cf6ef4bb05_z.jpgGalaxy's Edge Complete by Masterbuilder04, on Flickr