Pengfei

Jon Hall's Airplane

Hi! every one here. First, happy Thanks Giving! Second, is Jon Hall here? Or is any body know Jon Hall? I am one of his/her follower. Here are some of his/her works, there are really fantastic!

8 hours ago, Pengfei said:

Hi! every one here. First, happy Thanks Giving! Second, is Jon Hall here? Or is any body know Jon Hall? I am one of his/her follower. Here are some of his/her works, there are really fantastic!

Man, I wish Jon Hall were here on Eurobricks (or perhaps, knew if he was), as he's one of my all-time favorite builders next to Vincent Gashod!!! :purrr:

15395678693_0ffcc287ff_b.jpg

12 minutes ago, Bob De Quatre said:

He's one of my close friends :sweet:

Ah, yes, I remember you mentioning that awhile ago back on @danth's Inspirational MOC topic! :blush: 

12 minutes ago, Bob De Quatre said:

But I've stopped asking him to post his creations on EB as I knew he won't...

Is he a Eurobricks member though? :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by Digger of Bricks

11 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Ah, yes, I remember you mentioning that awhile ago back on @danth's Inspirational MOC topic! :blush: 

Is he a Eurobricks member though? :shrug_oh_well:

Yea, me too, want to know that.

On 11/22/2019 at 6:31 AM, Kevin Flemming said:

I had to double-take. They don't look like LEGO at first glance. Amazing.

That is what he is amazing. He really knows well of Lego elements and manipulates them just right, so the whole work looks even not like Lego. I mean It is so smooth that not as what the Lego should appear. 

Aoitori Zero - Sky Fighter

I think I'v seen this somewhere. Amazing works, wonderful usage of Bionicle elements. 

1 hour ago, Pengfei said:

@Digger of Bricks No, I didn't know he before. But thank you for introducing his works to me. I like them!  

Also, have you yet seen the "Sky-Fi" works of @Sylon before? He's even done a recolored rebuild of Jon Hall's V-30 Warhawk! :classic:

Flickr - Sky-Fi by Sylon-tw

15271067184_5ae345a29e_b.jpg

10 hours ago, DOOM! said:

Some very cool stuff, very Crimson Skies feel to them.

Yep, Crimson Skies is definitely many's point of reference when it comes to fantastical warplanes; and within the AFOL community, the MOC genre they sit within has been cleverly dubbed "Sky-Fi"... :classic:

d3ng5tp-9dcb94e8-42e0-44af-bd30-eb4305688d06.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBiZjdiZDNjLWRmNmYtNGI3Mi1iNjA2LWZkYjU5MDMyYzU2OFwvZDNuZzV0cC05ZGNiOTRlOC00MmUwLTQ0YWYtYmQzMC1lYjQzMDU2ODhkMDYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.GrMmCulsEh7P4cdaJC7v1JvigjjEfrzgQZ0321KUy78