This lego GBC module uses two gears for the main mechanism, one with 16 teeth and one with 15. This means that the inner gear meshing with the outer one will rotate slowly and in lean from side to side. The balls roll onto the "forks" at the bottom with the use of a timing mechanism which is attached to the main gear. It is a reliable module when it is on a flat table, but it does take some time to set the timing right. I have instructions on Rebrickable here. Hope you like it!

9 hours ago, sawyer klegr said:

This lego GBC module uses two gears for the main mechanism, one with 16 teeth and one with 15.

Ingenious but how do you get a 15T gear. Can you show a larger image showing them.

21 hours ago, Doug72 said:

Ingenious but how do you get a 15T gear. Can you show a larger image showing them.

The “15 tooth gear” is the large gray ring made of 1x4 and 1x1 round bricks, it is not actually a 15 tooth normal gear. (sorry, should have made it more clear what I meant)

On 11/20/2019 at 12:58 PM, S.I said:

Looks like a drunken sailor, but I like how well it synchronizes =)

Hahaha, thanks ;)

2 hours ago, sawyer klegr said:

The “15 tooth gear” is the large gray ring made of 1x4 and 1x1 round bricks, it is not actually a 15 tooth normal gear. (sorry, should have made it more clear what I meant)

Thanks for the explanation.