gryphus

lego statue life-size from shop, 90s?

Hello

I am lego collector, also I sell and buy lego many times, some time ago I get this figure here in Norway, this is no MOC and have arround 1 metre, this statue was display in shop many years ago. I was try to find some information about it in internet, but I didnt see nothing about this tipe statue. You dont have any information in internet... Also you dont see similar items, modern or old  in ebay or similar sites.

My opinion is this figure is of an incredible rarity and have priceless value, but this is my opinion.

I'm not sure what era this is. Just I want to share it and also if maybe somebody can give more information about it. what do you think about it. If you this is rare, expensive, legal....

Thanks everybody 

ChlbWU7.jpgilIsiiB.jpg

Wow, cool find. I reckon it’s a one off, the torso seems like a aquazone suit but the rest of the colour scheme probably puts it in the late 80s.

Old store displays are not that rare and they come up reasonably frequently at toy auctions and so on. Bear in mind many toy stores had something like this on display back in the 80s and 90s. Earlier still, there were models of buildings, ships, etc.

I didnt see any auctions have it and I was checking last months, also I dint see another in internet, only moderns in lego shop oficial.