CopMike

EB Xmas Build 2019

eb_xmas_build_2019.jpg

EB Xmas Raffle Build 2019!

It's soon that time again, when somebody sneaks into your home down the chimney and leaves

a lot of presents under the tree! This year sadly, you have to rely on Santa only! Due to some issues the isn´t a prize pool availiable but .............

This year we invite all of you to build anyway, out of the pure joy of building and not for the chance to win free stuff!

The manatees also gets to rest and just enjoy this Xmas instead of swimming around the whole world :grin:!

This year the MOC theme is snow, ice or any form of frozen water you think is right
to get the Xmas spirit up! Build any way you like and take a pic/screen shot and post it!

Read the rules & post your MOC in this thread!

The only rules are:

• This is a fun thing, so have FUN!
  • The MOC needs to have at least two (2) original Lego pieces in it, NO clone ones.
  • You can build either with real parts or use LDD, MLCad etc.
  • The MOC needs to be new - no recycling here please - just fresh stuff.
  • The MOC must be posted in this thread before 9 pm GMT, by the 26th of December, 2019.
  • Your MOC must be one image (and only one image) and be no larger than 1000x800 pixels.
  • One MOC per person.
  • All members including the Staff can join!
  • Did I mention that you need to have fun?

I hope there will be lots of great MOCs anyway and that you enjoy yourself - both in building and seeing all the others creations!

Xmas Spirit ON!

Yeeeeeeeeeees, i wondering what happend this year to the only  xmass tradition i got recently that i like ( hope the issues you have are not seriuos....)
let the fun beggin!

Ok, might as well get started: Here's a steam tractor dragging a freshly cut spruce tree through a snow-covered field. It's loosely inspired by @ScotNick's excellent traction engine. I never realized how yellowed my white plates were until now!

Bringing home the Christmas tree

I can't wait to see everyone's builds!

4 hours ago, Pdaitabird said:

Ok, might as well get started: Here's a steam tractor dragging a freshly cut spruce tree through a snow-covered field. It's loosely inspired by @ScotNick's excellent traction engine. I never realized how yellowed my white plates were until now!

Bringing home the Christmas tree

I can't wait to see everyone's builds!

Great start! Yeah, you need to get the yellow out of the white!

5 hours ago, papacharly said:

Hope, this is sufficient snow and ice to be in compliance with the theme:

49116628602_5158ab7036_c.jpg

:laugh: I love it!

18 hours ago, papacharly said:

Hope, this is sufficient snow and ice to be in compliance with the theme:

MAN-AT

I saw that and just thought .... EEEEEEEE

This is sad. I hope it's not due to Lego not providing prizes anymore.

I hope I'll be able to come up with something suitable, but I can't think of any other form of frozen water besides snow and ice right now.

Glad this is going ahead this year - manatees prizes or not it's become a part of my Christmas build up!! :classic:

Anyway, here's my MOC (think I might have taken the theme a little too literally!) 

49124039233_021b589647_c.jpgUntitled by g.nat, on Flickr

13 hours ago, greg3 said:

Glad this is going ahead this year - manatees prizes or not it's become a part of my Christmas build up!! :classic:

Anyway, here's my MOC (think I might have taken the theme a little too literally!) 

49124039233_021b589647_c.jpgUntitled by g.nat, on Flickr

Brilliant! Excellent transition between the plastic and ice haha.

I wasn't going to enter this year since I was lucky enough to win two prizes in a row I  previous years but I will hopefully contribute something to this thread! I have something colourful in mind, which is unusual for me...

Happy Christmas / holidays everyone!

Yay! I was hoping there would be some kind of contest. I'll get started on my entry!

So far I am drawing a complete blank! I live in sunny So. Cal, so snow and ice really don't get me in the spirit.  But I will try as I am quite a fan of the Christmas Raffle and it is always fun to see what others have done.

Andy D

49162746108_1f3a2e262e.jpg

Merry Christmas 

every year my daughters were in the raffle, and this year will not be different,

They always play with their lego friends in ice. We live in Brazil and the Christmas is always very hot this time of the year.

Thank you all for this incredible raffle  building event you have organized every year.

Wish you all the best!

(message from my daughter: Fenk you)

Edited by Mr Meleca

Here's my entry:

800x717.jpg

Whenever I go ice-skating, I end up with my feet in the air instead of on the ice.

I don't have a very good photo setup because I'm not in the habit of building physically, but here's my contribution: a tree weighed down with ice after a storm:

49240874321_dcfd1bd464_z.jpg

Edited by jimmynick

I build something every year so this time I could not skip it. Even with no manatees :)

Marry xmas all!

LEGO-nightmare-before-christmas.jpg