Feng-huang0296

LEGO Friends 2020 - Rumours and Discussion

Andrea's car is already an awesome set but its also got good modification potential.. into a 6-cylinder mid-engine beast!

49387210517_a53e8367e9_b.jpg

2 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Andrea's car is already an awesome set but its also got good modification potential.. into a 6-cylinder mid-engine beast!

49387210517_a53e8367e9_b.jpg

Looks like something I could use in my town. My oldest daughter would love this. She's a Friends fan. 

Is Andrea's car a store exlusive set? Did not found in this year's catalog.

Edited by Anak

3 hours ago, Anak said:

Is Andrea's car a store exlusive set? Did not found in this year's catalog.

I don't think so? I'm sure there are regional differences to the catalogs but that set is in the latest catalog over here and I got the set from the Lego shop site.

On 11/21/2019 at 8:47 PM, Soupperson1 said:

Lastly it appears that 41390 Andrea’s Car will be a retail exclusive, as it’s not coming up on many sites. I think there’s a possibility that it could come with another character due to it’s fairly large piece count of 240. Hopefully if it does it’ll come with a new character! 

Appearantly it seems so, months ago someone else from Europe spotted this too.

This is our hungarian 1HY catalog with the normal retail sets. No sign of it, same with the new City Safari Car. It's a pity.

https://catalogs.lego.com/brandcatalog/1hy2020/reemea/hu/?fbclid=IwAR0UgWZXbxsasEDKpz3guBO43IuviUBUcC6Ia_2bkULZjvHahlrlHyl-eEA&page=1

Edited by Anak

53 minutes ago, Anak said:

Appearantly it seems so, months ago someone else from Europe spotted this too.

This is our hungarian 1HY catalog with the normal retail sets. No sign of it, same with the new City Safari Car. It's a pity.

https://catalogs.lego.com/brandcatalog/1hy2020/reemea/hu/?fbclid=IwAR0UgWZXbxsasEDKpz3guBO43IuviUBUcC6Ia_2bkULZjvHahlrlHyl-eEA&page=1

That catalog looks so different from the ones here. The ones that are sent in the mail here have prices and piece counts for every set, and also somewhat silly each set lists "measures over X inches tall and includes x minifigures!". I find it totally odd they wouldn't have that set in Hungary, why?

34 minutes ago, koalayummies said:

That catalog looks so different from the ones here. The ones that are sent in the mail here have prices and piece counts for every set, and also somewhat silly each set lists "measures over X inches tall and includes x minifigures!". I find it totally odd they wouldn't have that set in Hungary, why?

The set is sold on the Hungarian LEGO.com, so they have the set, but I think he means it's not in regular (web)stores (with discounts) 

Also for The Netherlands , the set is only sold on LEGO.com right now.

I saw the US catalog video and it's indeed very different from the European ones (which were square shape since even way back in the 80s) , and some countries do show prices still, others don't.

Edited by TeriXeri

39 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

The set is sold on the Hungarian LEGO.com, so they have the set, but I think he means it's not in regular (web)stores (with discounts) 

Also for The Netherlands , the set is only sold on LEGO.com right now.

I saw the US catalog video and it's indeed very different from the European ones (which were square shape since even way back in the 80s) , and some countries do show prices still, others don't.

Yes, you read my mind :)

Btw this is the german catalog. Again a little bit different one (in a strange way, because on page 2 you can clearly see the safari jeep, but nowhere else), without both mentioned sets, other set prices are now inclueded.

https://catalogs.lego.com/BrandCatalog/1hy2020/de/bc-1hy-2020-dea/?page=2

It looks like both sets are exlusives in Europe. I don't get it why.

For reference, here is the international 1HY catalog

https://catalogs.lego.com/BrandCatalog/1hy2020/reemea/enmea/#/

Edited by Anak