KotZ

MAfia - Confirmation and Discussion

banner.png
MAfia: The Game

Mrs. Molly Jackson is the head of the town bookclub. She loves reading and is desperate to remain young and hip. But as she gets up there in age, she realizes she gets closer and closer to living in a rest home with the old and grouchy Mrs. Barbara Melvin the Granny who runs the dreaded Knitting Club. Gross! Normally, she wouldn't mind, but Molly has caught wind that some of her bookclub members (and their significant others and kids) might be joining the Knitting Club and are aiming to destroy the bookclub from the inside out!

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Book Club (Town) or the Knitting Club (Scum). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player.  Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player).  No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Failure to vote will incur a 2-vote penalty the following game day.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached after 72 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 20 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the "Off-hour"/night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next "Hour"/day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread. 

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of any of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty for the first offence, and death on your second offence.

12. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.

Players

kendallkane.png Kendall Kane (Trekkie99)

chelseacaron.png Chelsea Caron (Kristel)

autumnmartin.png Autumn Martin (fhomess)

adamstewart.png Adam Stewart (jimmynick)

karenmcmillan.png Karen McMillan (Hinckley)

mirandabeal.png Miranda Beal (darkdragon)

beckycarroll.png Becky Carroll (Bob)

robertstewart.png Robert Stewart (jackjonespaw)

Chelsea here!  Why anyone would choose knitting needles over a book is beyond me.

Ayy! It's your girl Kendall! 

So like...if you wanna knit, whatevs. But don't mess with me, ma books, or ma friends!

Hi Daddy and everyone else! I'm Adam Stewart. I'm looking forward to having a fun discussion about some awesome books like Finnegans Wake or Catcher in the Rye.

I'm here, Karen McMillan. Sorry if I'm late. My son Kyle is a real problem. He has one of those learning disabilities, what is called? Oh, right. Stupidity. His doctor says there's no medication for it, some people are just plain stupid. I love him anyway. Sometimes...

Sent DarkDragon a message, seeing if she's still around for this. I'll give her until tomorrow evening, and if she doesn't post, we'll start Day 1.

I am so sorry, everybody. I was traveling this weekend and forgot all about this. :cry_sad:

I apologize, too.  I'll try to be more present on Day 2 assuming I'm still around.

Hey all, I’m traveling at the moment and will have the next thread up in the afternoon. Thanks for the patience. 

Thank you to jackjonespaw and Kristel for playing!

Thanks, KotZ.  Short but fun.  I seem to be saying that a lot when it comes to mafia.

Next thread will be up soon, sorry for the delay. 

8 hours ago, KotZ said:

Next thread will be up soon, sorry for the delay. 

Refer to your title.