Good morning to all

I would like to share here my latest creation, which is a new concept, a versatile robot with two unrelated but compatible tasks. On the one hand the robot is a robot that makes your parquet shine and in a few seconds you turn it into a toy for your favorite animal or child.

The robot consists of two Ev3 bricks that handle 4 motors that fit 4 mecanum wheels, 2 motors that drive the felt pads and the ball throwing system, 4 ultrasonic sensors that detect obstacles in the movements, a light detector for the contactless control of the robt, a light detector for the detection of the bullet under the robot, a gyroscope for orientation and a pixy2 camera for ball detection.

The domestic robot can polish almost 800m² in an hour, obviously the batteries have to be recharged. But the difficulty is in chasing the ball and in managing different lighting in a room.
What do you think of this achievement?

We could use a robot like that! I love it :laugh: :thumbup:

I especially like the way it moves!

Cool, finally a EV3 creation again that inspires! Good job. Am interested in the code too - especially the ball tracking part.

That's incredible how accurately it can track the ball! What software was used to program the ball tracking code?