Sign in to follow this  
meliander

LEGO Bean There, Donut That set impressions

I have to share this. I just recently bought a Target (USA) exclusive set called 40358 Bean There Donut That. I got it on sale for $10 and boy was I in for a treat. I might be late for the party as it's a 2018 set, but I was just amazed by the quality - it does stand out from most of the City stuff of a similar price range for me. First of all the build of the little coffee stand was surprisingly Creator-Expert-like, it so solid and packed with a bunch of small details. And all the accessories that come with this set - like all the sweets, 4(!) cups, awesome Azur bike with the bag, a dog and 4 minifigs... I strongly recommend getting one while you can, especially if you see it on sale.

I do love the azure bike (or medium azure). It's my favorite bike color besides black/white.

However you were a week late to the party, the set was $7.50 two weeks ago. I bought 6. :laugh:

It looked quite interesting to me but I just couldn't cough up $20 for it.  Based on your comment I'll take another look and see if I can catch one for the sale/clearance price!  :classic:

14 hours ago, deraven said:

It looked quite interesting to me but I just couldn't cough up $20 for it.  Based on your comment I'll take another look and see if I can catch one for the sale/clearance price!  

I think the price dropped at some point to $15 so this is the full price now, but it's still worth getting on sale (especially if you manage to grab it at $7.5 as Maple did).

2 hours ago, Chilis said:

Still angry at LEGO for not making this available in Norway.

Yep, it's weird that they don't even sell it at Lego online store. I hate exclusives tbh. Lego should be available to everyone and everywhere.