Darth Bjorn

[Q12 - Nanth'ri - TT] Stormtrooper Patrol Dispatch

*Your entry has earned 14 XP (x2 for limited challenge)*

1920x1280.jpg

Fortifying a new garrison planetside on Nanth'ri

Securing Nanth’ri has proven a little more difficult than initially anticipated. The Imperial Triumvirate has established valuable connections to the local hutts, but somehow that hasn’t been enough to ensure a smooth take over. In order to deal with the increasing pirate uprising in the sector, the Triumvirate is mobilising a full occupation to pummel the criminals on Nanth’ri and send a message to other cells in the sector.

In order to coordinate an assault on Mott City, Lima Company has been charged with establishing a forward communications base...

1920x1280.jpg

Even the presence of imperials is not enough to snuff out the audacity of these pirates. Pirate attacks have been a constant since establishing the base, forcing the Triumvirate to dispatch several stormtrooper patrols...

1920x1280.jpg

A busy communications officer...

1920x1280.jpg

Our first catch of the day...

///

I've been wanting to do an imperial camp for some time - somehow I still feel this could be better. Feel free to come with suggestions for improvements...

A few additional shots:

Spoiler

1920x1280.jpg

1920x1280.jpg

1920x1280.jpg

1920x1280.jpg

Edited by goatman461

Great build! Kinda looks like the trenches of WWI

The wires going through the pipes looks really good!

Love the contrast between the brown earth and the military camp, very brutalist. Great use of barbed wire too and the minifigs feel like they have a purpose. Not sure how that guy is going to get down from the tower though... :laugh:

Great landscaping and some brilliant colour combinations. I really like the wiring in the cable and all the different crate designs. I love how many small details you pack into your builds and all the little boxes and supplies fit really nicely into this build.

Great work on the trenches. The main building has a nice rounded shape. 

On the suggestions side, here is a small one: maybe an olive-green or variants of brown would match better the color scheme of the build for the trees.

And a question: What are those rounded metal pieces in front of the trench?

Thanks for the feedback guys - much appreciated as always.

@dvogon - yeah I don't have the brick in that color, but I agree! If you're referring to the pipes, it is supposed to look like a destroyed concrete pillar, with the support bars sticking out...