49063684887_236025aca3_c_d.jpgThis is a prior version of the Greek National Highway Road with a single middle partition

49063471001_0e851eb55f_c_d.jpg

49063684957_212ac457ee_c_d.jpg

06d.jpg

Edited by George Lego

That's quite an original moc. I've not seen mocs of highways before.

Do you have also a pic of the otherside of the roadsigns?

Indeed original. I've never seen something like that.
Looks great, also colorful with nice flowers. Then it's much less irritating when you're in a traffic jam :classic:
Nice cars / trucks too.

Thank you for your kind words guys!

This highway actually occurred from my necessity to create a display for my 4-studs wide trucks and vehicles. I'm a huge fan of the Classic Town & Legoland themes. I grew up building those majestic old sets and somehow got stuck to the 4-studs width for my moc vehicles. I believe they fit more properly to Lego's road plates than today's 6-studs wide cars.

I'm a member of the greek GRICKS Lug (Bricks + Greeks = Gricks... ). We participate in various Lego and toys exhibitions and events mainly in Athens region but in North Greece as well. You can have a look for more of the GRICKS mocs and actions here: http://www.gricks.gr/index.php/en/

Keep mocing guys!

That looks really good. Nicely diverse and cute designs.:classic: I just hope the traffic is lighter in the real-life version (but I'm afraid it isn't!) :wink:.

An interesting choice of subject. Not being familiar with Greek roads is the orange box a speed camera or an emergency phone? (useful for the guy in the VW camper :classic:) I feel sorry for the driver of that tiny red car surrounded by all those huge trucks.

Well, Greek highways tend to be with less traffic in comparison to the ones in the cities, although that's not always true..

Yep, that's an orange painted solar powered emergency phone.

I only wish I had more space for the nearby facilities I want to build.

Thank you very much for your comments once again! ?