Sign in to follow this  
Grover

Challenge IV: Category C: Cleanup

The saga of Bob the unemployed Avalonian plumber continues....

"I've gotta get out of these one-off contract jobs," Bob thought to himself as he worked on the broken water feature in the subterranean cavern.  The smell of the bear poop was overpowering, and, mixed with the dead bodies that were being carted off, was enough to make him wish he hadn't hit the bottle so hard the previous night.  "I'll quit drinking tomorrow," he muttered to himself as he continued work.

49052059228_97b8c6525d_c.jpg

Spoiler

Obviously, this is a joke entry, for the queen. :classic:

Edited by Grover

Excellent use of the new poop elements in the background. Great scene in general, really. It’s important to remember all the people that do the dirty work in our fantasy world, and you’ve accomplished that nicely.

Hahah. Awesome addition! I read "category C" and was soo confused!
Tiding is certainly not as satisfying as building, but yeah.. we gotta do what we gotta do. 

On 11/11/2019 at 9:56 PM, The Stad said:

Excellent use of the new poop elements in the background. Great scene in general, really. It’s important to remember all the people that do the dirty work in our fantasy world, and you’ve accomplished that nicely.

Thanks!  I kind of enjoy these quick joke builds sometimes after long challenge builds.  I think there's a lot of humor in thinking about the behind the scenes work that goes on!

On 11/12/2019 at 11:10 AM, Louis of Nutwood said:

Hahah. Awesome addition! I read "category C" and was soo confused!
Tiding is certainly not as satisfying as building, but yeah.. we gotta do what we gotta do. 

Ha ha!  I purposely created category C and was wondering if anyone would notice. lol.  Thanks!

29 minutes ago, Eoin Wallace said:

The photography is excellent here! I also like the minifigure and the story is hilarious! :laugh:

Thank you!  I figured I should get some mileage out of my huge build before I got rid of it.  Glad you liked it!