Antha

15 surprised and 1 pink plant...

I don't post often on Eurobricks but I like to walk around this site.

My last creation 15 surprised and 1 pink plant...

The newcomer was a very strange being and aroused the interest of all the inhabitants of the area....

49043775246_9b38587ae5_b.jpg15 surprised and 1 pink plant... by Galerie d’Antha, sur Flickr

The idea of the moc came with the discovery of the piece 64296 Bionicle Toa Webbed Fin Armor

Edited by Antha

Very nice! So surreal and bizarre. Seeing MOCs like this from time to time is like a breath of fresh air. :classic:

10 hours ago, deraven said:

That's lovely.  Interesting creatures and nice composition with the pop of color there.  :classic:

Thank you deraven for your message

:)

10 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

Very nice! So surreal and bizarre. Seeing MOCs like this from time to time is like a breath of fresh air. :classic:

Thank you Littleworlds for your message

:)

Great creation! ? Not only is it beautiful, it also conjures a tale. I reckon the tall, gloomy ones are saying how ugly the newcomer is. The moral of the tale? Change - even when it’s later recognised as an improvement - is often feared and disparaged at first.

Edited by AmperZand

14 hours ago, AmperZand said:

Great creation! ? Not only is it beautiful, it also conjures a tale. I reckon the tall, gloomy ones are saying how ugly the newcomer is. The moral of the tale? Change - even when it’s later recognised as an improvement - is often feared and disparaged at first.

Beautiful interpretation and nice comment, thank you AmperZand