divingfaces

[Lego Ideas] Flying Saucer - Meet the Greys by DivingFaces_5018

The Flying Saucer piloted by the Greys - Luckily it didn't crash this time!  Ready to explore the far reaches of space (and Earth now and again!). 

The Flying Saucer has retractable landing legs so that it can be displayed as having landed or can be flown about with the landing legs up and fully secured.  Three of the Aliens come with their own piece of Alien technology and the other one has a map (even Alien's can get lost!)

Please support my idea.  Any feedback is also very much welcome!

Thank you in advance! :alien:

UFO 1.jpg

Classic saucer shape with classic alien creatures! The colored lights rimming the outer edge of the disc really nails the vibe you seem to be going for.

My only criticism is that the cockpit area looks clunky, with the wide pillars and 4x4 cyl windows. Overall, though, its a fun build. Good luck over on Ideas!

Also, I appreciate the [Ideas] tag in the topic title. I can't remember what the specific rules are here (I don't come by near as much as I used to), but I like knowing up front what you're posting.

Many thanks for the feedback.  I'm going for the classic look, so hopefully I have captured it pretty well.  The cockpit was definitely the most difficult part to create whilst keeping it in proportion.

16 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Beautiful diorama, I've just put my support on Lego Idea! :thumbup:

Thank you LEGO Train 12 Volts!  Much appreciated!