pantelis

[Moc] Forest man Fort

Hi to all folks , iam back again with a new creation that inspired me form the lovely classic forest man.

I build a forest man fort playable for me and at the end i put it on slope base and put some more lovely minifigs like the classic Lions!!!

So this is my creation and i hope that every one enjoy it!!.

49037139781_c5caed75ba_b.jpg

49037140316_a8b0c44e02_h.jpg

49037141761_7a04b35a54_k.jpg

49037643331_92671ecfb9_b.jpg

49037140928_59493adbce_h.jpg

49037140588_a369265fa3_h.jpg

Really nice piece of work. I really enjoy old Lego castle fractions. That MOC looks like old Lego set, which is very playable. Very good work!

1 hour ago, RyszardBosiak said:

Really nice piece of work. I really enjoy old Lego castle fractions. That MOC looks like old Lego set, which is very playable. Very good work!

Thank you very much for your feedback.. Iam glad that you notice the details of this creation.. 

Long time no see!

I really like the building, and it's cool to have tow factions present. This adds a lot of playability: friendly competition, diplomatic mission, even siege. As usual, thuis is very clean build, maybe even too strict. As I wrote above? I really like the building, but the trees could enjoy a little bit of "randomness" in branches placement. Unfortunatley this is hard-to-impossible to do, due to the brick-built trunks that allow for only so many places to attach the foliage.
I guees that this is a medium sized MOC and thus no itneriror, right? It doesn't look like there's enough space for that, but that's no trouble.

44 minutes ago, Aine said:

Long time no see!

I really like the building, and it's cool to have tow factions present. This adds a lot of playability: friendly competition, diplomatic mission, even siege. As usual, thuis is very clean build, maybe even too strict. As I wrote above? I really like the building, but the trees could enjoy a little bit of "randomness" in branches placement. Unfortunatley this is hard-to-impossible to do, due to the brick-built trunks that allow for only so many places to attach the foliage.
I guees that this is a medium sized MOC and thus no itneriror, right? It doesn't look like there's enough space for that, but that's no trouble.

Thank you so much Aine for your feedback every time you notice all the build and this is fantastic for me.. Yes this is that i think for the trees too.. But i really enjoy all the other build and i didnt do very much for the trees.. If i put it to lego ideas one Day maybe.. Haha.. Its playable at the back and it has i litle interior inside. As you know i like the build of the past days of lego..clean lines and playable interior.. 

Maybe all that the trees need is a pointed green top so that they look more natural.
So the tower has an interior, that's cool! Do you have more photos?

11 hours ago, Aine said:

Maybe all that the trees need is a pointed green top so that they look more natural.
So the tower has an interior, that's cool! Do you have more photos?

mmm yes i post something here from the time i build it..

49041831101_d9cdb88c32_h.jpg

49041329448_45142f16b4_h.jpg

49041830776_c915325ab5_h.jpg

Beautiful MOC with a very nostalgic feel to it. 

The building really reminds me of those classic castle sets. The fact that it has a playable interior is fantastic. 

Adding the stone patch and water really brings it alive, and the minifig posing is perfect!

Excellent work, fellow builder. 

9 hours ago, Aine said:

Really nice,  and the removeable fireplace is cleverly built!

Thank you for your feedback one more time Aine!!! 

1 hour ago, Louis of Nutwood said:

Beautiful MOC with a very nostalgic feel to it. 

The building really reminds me of those classic castle sets. The fact that it has a playable interior is fantastic. 

Adding the stone patch and water really brings it alive, and the minifig posing is perfect!

Excellent work, fellow builder. 

Thank you for watching my creation Louis of Nutwood and for see this datails that i want to saw.. I really enjoy making MOCs that give me the classic feeling!! 

How'd I miss this? I can already feel the nostalgia kicking in... This is wonderful! Once again, your scenes are great as well as your color palette and overall form. I love the all the foliage growing right next to the fort, as it really hits a similar forestmen vibe. The building itself looks amazing and definitely immediately creates nostalgia. Amazing job, and I surely wish you were on the forestmen design team back in the 80s. 

To be honest, I wouldn't mind being imprisoned in that fort for a few days. :grin:

5 hours ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

How'd I miss this? I can already feel the nostalgia kicking in... This is wonderful! Once again, your scenes are great as well as your color palette and overall form. I love the all the foliage growing right next to the fort, as it really hits a similar forestmen vibe. The building itself looks amazing and definitely immediately creates nostalgia. Amazing job, and I surely wish you were on the forestmen design team back in the 80s. 

To be honest, I wouldn't mind being imprisoned in that fort for a few days. :grin:

Thank you so much for this feedback for real.. Its to important for me to read that one of my creation like this gives some from nostalgia of the past... That means that iam doing something good... Thank you again for watching and see some of the details that i want to present to this creation!!! 

@pantelis really nicely done mate. Forestmen are so nostalgic for me.

Edited by leafan
spelling

This is wonderful and nostalgic. Great work. I agree with others such as Aine that the trees could look a little more shapely, but the leaf parts make really nice dense foliage. Good work and thanks for sharing!

8 hours ago, jimmynick said:

This is wonderful and nostalgic. Great work. I agree with others such as Aine that the trees could look a little more shapely, but the leaf parts make really nice dense foliage. Good work and thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much jimmynick for your feedback.. Iam very glad that you like my creation!!!! 

8 hours ago, AmperZand said:

Utterly charming and very well executed! I especially like the foliage around the base of the structure.

Thank yoy very much AmperZand for your feedback iam glad you like it..!!