Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

[LEGO IDEAS] Soldier Imperial Golden Fort by Master0889

Click here to vote

From the words of Master0889...

Join the adventure and discover the secrets of the Soldier Imperial Golden Fort. This island has many secrets. Imperial Soldiers are waiting to win with Pirates! Who will first discover the hidden treasury?

My model is an Island of Imperial Guards. Island has a fort and a lot of palm trees, animals and pier with automatic crane for ship. Modules of Fort can be placed on a black base if you like. You can create many combinations. The model includes additional bridge and a small wooden footbridge.

VOTE NOW!!!

Click here to vote

Looking good. Nice colors, looks like a happy place.
a Lot of nice details too and a lot things to play with. Also like the palmtrees and all those animals.

the Blue boat looks a bit odd comparing with the rest. the Pirateraft looks good, funny creation :wink:

Eh... I don't like this at all. It looks more like a long wall than a fort to me, has garish and incoherent color scheme, and the viking-like boat, obviously inspired by set 7016, seems out of place in a pirate MOC. The whole thing oddly reminds me of all those Chinese knockoff pirate sets rather than classic LEGO.

10 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

It has already been posted on LEGO Ideas.

VOTE NOW!!!

Thus noted, and done!

7 hours ago, Corydoras said:

Eh... I don't like this at all. It looks more like a long wall than a fort to me, has garish and incoherent color scheme, and the viking-like boat, obviously inspired by set 7016, seems out of place in a pirate MOC. The whole thing oddly reminds me of all those Chinese knockoff pirate sets rather than classic LEGO.

While I do agree on the boat, I feel the color scheme is well in line with at least the 2015 line of Pirate sets, especially with the usage of the dark red brick blocks. Also,  it's modular,  so you can rearrange the four modules that make up the fort however you like.

12 hours ago, Corydoras said:

Pretty harsh criticisms. This MOC serves as a reminder that life can be jolly for the Imperials too. I know it's not really the sort of thing you usually build based on your topics, but maybe you could focus on what you think works well here? Did you notice the seamless inclusion of a torsion spring brick that powers the crane here?

@Mister Phes Looks good matey. I always love Pirates III imperial builds, being the young whippersnapper that I am!

MAC

1 hour ago, iammac said:

@Mister Phes Looks good matey.

Just to clarify I am not the creator of this submission - I'm just posting here for the benefit of everyone at Eurobricks.

It was submitted to LEGO Ideas by Master0889 and I'm uncertain whether that person has a Eurobrick presence.