While one half of Eslandola's New Haven Sea expedition was establishing a base on Maldria, the other half of the expedition has returned to island #1 to establish a trading post.

01_full.jpg

The trading post is the first property in the new settlement of Chiquita. It will serve as a focal point for harvesting bananas and breadfruit, and for continuing to develop the friendly relationship with the island's blind, tree-dwelling natives.

Wait, what was that?

02t_front_close.jpg

Did you see something?

03t_soldier_close.jpg

Never mind. There's nothing here.

04_main.jpg

The settlers might need some time to adjust to how the natives get around. :pir-grin:

-----

This MOC first appeared in my AMRCA thread, but I re-posted it here for licensing purposes, and it also allowed me to include more pictures. All C&C welcome.

Looks very good, capt. I like the roof technique, clever use of leaf piece to hold the bananas, and I thought that native fellow was Tarzan.

Indeed nice job on the banana rack!

I also love the way you did the roof :)

Nice frontier-look trading post. Just hope the natives don't go ape and steal the bananers. Oh, and I like the grille tiles on the roof. They give a unique texture.

5 hours ago, Bodi said:

Looks very good, capt. I like the roof technique, clever use of leaf piece to hold the bananas, and I thought that native fellow was Tarzan.

Thanks. If there's a good way to build a banana bunch, I'm all ears. Using the leaf piece was all I cold come up with.

3 hours ago, Maxim I said:

Indeed nice job on the banana rack!

I also love the way you did the roof :)

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Captain Dee said:

Nice frontier-look trading post. Just hope the natives don't go ape and steal the bananers. Oh, and I like the grille tiles on the roof. They give a unique texture.

Thanks (and a side har-har-har)! :pir-grin:  I was happy with how the grille tiles worked. I will use that again sometime.

Nice small build. the nice details are mentioned. : tiles, bananaholders and the native . The natives on this island are blind?

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:31 AM, Fraunces said:

Nice small build. the nice details are mentioned. : tiles, bananaholders and the native

Thanks!

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:31 AM, Fraunces said:

The natives on this island are blind?

Yes