Madoca 1977

[MOC] Vintage Monster Truck - instruction available

@Madoca 1977: Your models are always so amazing and this one is no exception. One PF XL on each wheel was exactly what I had in mind some weeks ago, but I couldn't put together a rigid steered axle so gave up on that. Now I think I'll reconsider it and just build yours. :classic:

BTW, I like the black version best - mostly because of that cool looking color gradient. I think I haven't seen that anywhere else before, so 80ies, so cool! :thumbup:

Not to forget: nice ride over those smaller cars :laugh:. Thanks for filming @rm8!

The pictures of the creations are nice, but i really like that last one with the two of you , surrounded by your creations, just having fun :)

That picture is rm8's studio. I'm surrounded by HIS creations! Anyway, I drove this truck in Russian community event. Pictures and videos of the event can be seen on the site of LEGO Technic Russia.

From now building instruction is available at Rebrickable. And the picture below is how it looks with 120mm tires. I think these RC4WD tires are the same ones as Sariel had used for his Crawler and Baja Truck.

800x450.jpg

3 hours ago, Madoca 1977 said:

That picture is rm8's studio. I'm surrounded by HIS creations! Anyway, I drove this truck in Russian community event. Pictures and videos of the event can be seen on the site of LEGO Technic Russia.

From now building instruction is available at Rebrickable. And the picture below is how it looks with 120mm tires. I think these RC4WD tires are the same ones as Sariel had used for his Crawler and Baja Truck.

800x450.jpg

Ha,thank you for sharing,my Lego friends and I,today is like a holiday ;),we saw you at video in Russia.

Not much can be added from my side, than the usual praise... I just fell in love with the old-school design, sure the build itself is satisfying too! :laugh: :wub:

Edited by agrof

Just finish building this baby, I would say, @Madoca 1977 kudos, it's yet another masterpiece you've designed!:thumbup:

I chose the blue body work with due-wheel version simply because it looks epic!

1280x720.jpg

I guess this is the color scene you were referring to, in fact, I think the whole MOC is based on this one. You chose orange as its primary color to keep the parts easy to find, am I right? :tongue:

BIGFOOT1-side.jpg

As always, the instruction is wonderful and absolutely flawless. The building process is pleasant, very clever structures while very easy to put together. Haven't actually run it on ground due to lack of AAA batteries, but only by looking at it makes me happy.

1280x720.jpg 

1280x720.jpg

1280x720.jpg

Here it is along with the marauder by Lforces which I built a few days before.

1280x720.jpg

1280x720.jpg

Now, time to build some smaller cars for the monster to crush!

Hello Madoca.  

Thank you for your building instructions for this wonderful model.  Also for inspiration for the color gradient on the page. The rainbow fits the white vehicle better.

http://flic.kr/p/2ipuvTE

Edited by metulskie8