Sign in to follow this  
Bodi

[OL-FB] Foreign Legion in Eltina

One may remember that Oleon has sent a squad of legionnaires to attend the P.A.Cup, they've proven their sailing skills in the race and our green ninja, green legionnaire, blue legionnaire! got a well deserved rest, now it's time to train one's combat skill again. The Legionnaires usually wear the same uniform as other soldiers but they have certain liberty in the choice of weapons.

15728611201_DISPLAY.jpg

This is to license a company of legionnaires (light infantry) in Eltina.

Vive le Roi!

11 hours ago, Maxim I said:

It hase a very nice classic pirate feeling :sweet:

I had a few of those old piratey parts that I wanted to incorporate into this vig but somehow I forgot to use them when building, so I'm happy you still find it has a classic feeling.

That's a nice little build, Bodi, and I can certainly see the Classic Pirates inspiration in the design. One area that you might consider revisiting on future designs is the roof as it seems rather plain. Perhaps some more detailing around the edge would help, or giving it a slight slope. Regardless, it's still very nice. 

14 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

One area that you might consider revisiting on future designs is the roof as it seems rather plain. Perhaps some more detailing around the edge would help, or giving it a slight slope.

i see what you meant, hope I could work out a roof half decent in the next build.:grin:

I really like the Classic Pirates feel of this build. The use of those lighter green tiles and the green long grass is nicely done. :thumbup:

On 11/10/2019 at 1:16 AM, Fraunces said:

I second the two comments ! I love this style myself too.

7 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

I really like the Classic Pirates feel of this build. The use of those lighter green tiles and the green long grass is nicely done. :thumbup:

Thank you Fraunces and Capt Wolf. I'm glad you like it.:classic:

I like that Eltina is well protected for now with a merry band of underpaid, strangely equiped legionnaires! :tongue: Vive le Rois!

MOC-wise, I really like the building with the narrow windows (something era appropriate for semi-military buildings)

Edited by blackdeathgr

On 11/28/2019 at 3:14 AM, blackdeathgr said:

Rois!

Plural! Are you insinuating that there'll be a contender to the crown? :pir_laugh2:

On 12/1/2019 at 2:37 AM, Bodi said:

Plural! Are you insinuating that there'll be a contender to the crown? :pir_laugh2:

Oups! My "French" are getting rusty... Nah, If there is going to be anything after the current "Roi" as far as I am concerned, it is going to be an Emperor and the State! Muhahahaha!