Captain Braunsfeld

Sir Archibald and His Brave Men (Figbarf)

Very Nice group of knights that new cmf armor is very useful.  

These look great. I like how an "evil" character can be turned into something more heroic with a few minor changes. I feel the same with the Evil Knight from S7, with a head change he also looks great. Although my S7 knights are currently posing as orcs.

The pipe element on Sir Archibald is neat, is that an official Lego element? I get a real Fantasy Era vibe from these guys and the newer CMF armour slots in neatly with the existing silvery toned helmets. What caused such a happy go lucky bunch of dudes to sign up with the Fright Knights anyway? 

I am happy to see that my knights were well received. :sweet:

On 11/4/2019 at 1:38 AM, zoth33 said:

Very Nice group of knights that new cmf armor is very useful.  

Yepp, it was a bit wasted on the fright knight guys.

On 11/4/2019 at 9:56 PM, Anders T said:

I'm diggin the giant axe pipe combo. Nice armor. I wasn't aware of that

Thanks. Yes, Sir Archibald is a tobacco-enthusiast (I am not :laugh:). Current times would be hard for him...

On 11/5/2019 at 10:46 AM, MAB said:

These look great. I like how an "evil" character can be turned into something more heroic with a few minor changes. I feel the same with the Evil Knight from S7, with a head change he also looks great. Although my S7 knights are currently posing as orcs.

Okay, and what are your orcs currently posing as?

On 11/5/2019 at 1:34 PM, pantelis said:

i like this minifigs and i also like that they have the yellow head!!..i want to see them in a castle moc!!!:classic:

Thanks. I'll probably have to build a new castle next.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:16 PM, Boindil Lego said:

Very cool. Makes me regret i didn`t buy those when I had the chance.

The chance is still on. They are taken from the current minifig series.  Don't you have a brand new flagstore in Amsterdam?

Nice avatar by the way.

16 hours ago, Thomas_w said:

The pipe element on Sir Archibald is neat, is that an official Lego element? I get a real Fantasy Era vibe from these guys and the newer CMF armour slots in neatly with the existing silvery toned helmets. What caused such a happy go lucky bunch of dudes to sign up with the Fright Knights anyway? 

The pipe is not official (must be brickwarriors, but I tend to mix up my third party providers). Like the umbrella it might become part of the official canon.

Ah yes, the fantasy era. Those times were great. 

I don't see Sir Archibald and his men being Fright Knights. Can a man with such a fine axe be evil? :grin:

16 hours ago, MAB said:

The pipe is (or very similar to) this one from brickwarriors

https://www.brickwarriors.com/gentlemans-pipe/

Gentlemens_Pipe__37906.1428610535.png?c=

Thanks for helping out here. You are quite right.

The store in Amsterdam is not open yet. There is one in Utrecht since last month. But you never know with one you buy right? I gonna bricklink a view i think.

Thanks for the compliment on the avatar. 

10 hours ago, Boindil Lego said:

But you never know with one you buy right?

Identifying the sealed minifigs is always a challenge. You need to feel what is inside. The knight can be recognised by:

- the sword (there are two of them in the package - and they are a bit flexible, not like the normal swords)

- the shield - this is pretty unique to feel.

- the plume  (there are again two of them in the package). 

Good luck!

37 minutes ago, SteamSewnEmpire said:

Sir Archibald looks like the type of man you'd follow "over the top" in WWI and expect to live.

Thanks - he must have turned out well as a leader.