KevFett2011

[MOC] Star Wars Episode IX - TROS : Crashed Emperor's throne room

Hey guys, 
after a long time and after my Red Dead Redemption 2 and Stranger Things series I create a Star Wars MOC again. The reason is the new Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker trailer with some stunning shots. One of this impressive shots is the meeting of Rey and Kylo Ren in the death star debris, more especially the throne room of the emperor. I really felt in love (because it is one of my favourite places in the SW saga) to see this location again and yes, it is destroyed and looks crashed. After I finished the Stranger Things vignette series I build in 3 days this MOC: 

On the black SNOT ground is a lot of trash and debris pieces of the crashed death star. Between all the junk there is Rey and Kylo Ren, both of them with their lightsaber. (In the trailer you can't see Kylo's red lightsaber so this part of the MOC is my own interpretation of this scene) Behind the 2 enemies is the big throne room window which is damaged too. I build the window with flex/technique tubes and many clip pieces to reach a round shape. 

49001087282_2d64a25351.jpgStar Wars Episode IX - TROS : Crashed Emperor's throne room by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

49001088627_7496007ceb.jpgStar Wars Episode IX - TROS : Crashed Emperor's throne room by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

49001091162_13b9a7e729.jpgStar Wars Episode IX - TROS : Crashed Emperor's throne room by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

There isn't more to say about the build because we don't know the story which will take place there so we only can wait till december and watch the new Star Wars movie. 

I hope you like my scene and of course I would be pleased to get feedback. What do you think about the background? I wanted to use the colour from the sky in the background of the death star debris you can see in the trailer. 

Greetings Kevin 

Brilliant. The colour of the background is perfect. The scene has a nice sense of weight and proportion, with the minifigs positioned just right to portray the drama. 

Great build! I like the shaping of the window tilting to the side!

Episode 9 is definitely shaping up to have some of the most stunning visuals in the series thus far, this shot was also one of my favourites! That window is great, but if I were to nitpick at all I think it would be better if Ren didnt have his saber like in the trailer, since there may be more to the scene than initially thought...

Oh WOW guys thank you for this insane feedback:wub: To be honest I didn't think that I will get such an feedback, I'm very glad that you like my new Star Wars creation that much.

Greetings Kevin