ProfSrlojohn

M:Tron work mech

I was told by my peeps on the TTV Message boards that you guys over here would appreciate this more than they would, so, I present to you, lovely members of Eurobricks, the M:Tron work mech!

2875f74324d811105c92ff63f872881e6a4dba44

More pics in the Jammer.

Spoiler

bfcb92bc8a1ec761426b6a6e8b01ae7428106ae0Alt angles

Alt angle.

3ac45ffc745a1eff96e32c2ff84bec4592a29fe0

Large claw for picking up valuables, minerals and whatever else. Also has a pair of lights to illuminate the area in front of the claw.

1d7819b2de43c557f3381adca220fb424a511aaa

Large laser drill to mine for valuable minerals or resources. Also effective against all but the biggest Blacktron equipment.

7d81264fa9226541e87dfd12fe9f4f9124bd3fa3

Comments and Crits are always, always welcome! Please, tell me what you think! Tell me what I did well, did wrong, or could have done better! Please, I'm trying to get better at this sort of thing.

Hi, these are nice. Well done. I don't know much about M:Tron, but it looks like you have achieved the desired look.

In terms of improving, I suggest you just browse through the various forums here, like Science Fiction and Star Wars, and if you like something, copy what you see.

For me, the best mech is the Lego Ideas Exo Suit. I love the details on that although it maybe doesn't suit the M:Tron aesthetic (although you could try it, to take M:Tron to the next level? If the greebling comes in the right colours?)

Don't be put off by the lack of comments. Even the greatest models on Eurobricks might only get a couple of comments unless people have something they really want to say, or you are in a section like Pirates or Sailing Ships that is more like a club.

18 minutes ago, Retro said:

Don't be put off by the lack of comments. Even the greatest models on Eurobricks might only get a couple of comments unless people have something they really want to say, or you are in a section like Pirates or Sailing Ships that is more like a club.

Thanks. Your right, I've noticed this is a much more quiet atmosphere compared to the TTV MB's

My comments are the same as I would say for all of your posts, I think You’ve caught the M-tron look well in that they’re quite minimalist though your use of the trans green adds good highlights.

To improve try adding more details and ‘greenling’, and make use of other techniques, SNOT building (studs not in top) can really add to a build.