Sign in to follow this  
Count Vroskri

What is this ship and where is it?

48 minutes ago, Maxim I said:

Sorry mate, can’t see the picture when clicking on the link.

Huh... I can see it just fine.

I can't say what it is or who designed it, but being digital and with that particular type of minifig, it reminds me of something Kolonialbeamter might've done (perhaps someone with a bigger screen/better view can determine if the soldier/sailor is one of KB's "Kolonial Minions"). It seems he's abandoned EB, so we can't ask him...

1 hour ago, Captain Dee said:

Huh... I can see it just fine.

I can't say what it is or who designed it, but being digital and with that particular type of minifig, it reminds me of something Kolonialbeamter might've done (perhaps someone with a bigger screen/better view can determine if the soldier/sailor is one of KB's "Kolonial Minions"). It seems he's abandoned EB, so we can't ask him...

Maybe because I tried with mobile. Anyway, I've seen the picture now and my guess would be KB as well.

Where did you found that picture? @Count Vroskri

I can't remember where it might have been the moc forum. 

A bit vague, I know, but it was in a subforum of that forum perhaps. 

15 hours ago, Maxim I said:

Maybe because I tried with mobile. Anyway, I've seen the picture now and my guess would be KB as well.

I was mobile when I saw it. It seems that not all devices show things the same. What did you think of the minifig? Remind you of KB, or no?

6 hours ago, Captain Dee said:

I was mobile when I saw it. It seems that not all devices show things the same. What did you think of the minifig? Remind you of KB, or no?

Yeah defintely KB signature that minifig :) but that’s what surprises me, as KB shared his pictures on Flickr

It looks like Kolonialbeamter's handiwork to me, too, especially with that minion holding the banana. I don't recall ever seeing that ship before, though.