Sign in to follow this  
Count Vroskri

What is this ship and where is it?

Recommended Posts

Sorry mate, can’t see the picture when clicking on the link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Maxim I said:

Sorry mate, can’t see the picture when clicking on the link.

Huh... I can see it just fine.

I can't say what it is or who designed it, but being digital and with that particular type of minifig, it reminds me of something Kolonialbeamter might've done (perhaps someone with a bigger screen/better view can determine if the soldier/sailor is one of KB's "Kolonial Minions"). It seems he's abandoned EB, so we can't ask him...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Captain Dee said:

Huh... I can see it just fine.

I can't say what it is or who designed it, but being digital and with that particular type of minifig, it reminds me of something Kolonialbeamter might've done (perhaps someone with a bigger screen/better view can determine if the soldier/sailor is one of KB's "Kolonial Minions"). It seems he's abandoned EB, so we can't ask him...

Maybe because I tried with mobile. Anyway, I've seen the picture now and my guess would be KB as well.

Where did you found that picture? @Count Vroskri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't remember where it might have been the moc forum. 

A bit vague, I know, but it was in a subforum of that forum perhaps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Maxim I said:

Maybe because I tried with mobile. Anyway, I've seen the picture now and my guess would be KB as well.

I was mobile when I saw it. It seems that not all devices show things the same. What did you think of the minifig? Remind you of KB, or no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Captain Dee said:

I was mobile when I saw it. It seems that not all devices show things the same. What did you think of the minifig? Remind you of KB, or no?

Yeah defintely KB signature that minifig :) but that’s what surprises me, as KB shared his pictures on Flickr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like Kolonialbeamter's handiwork to me, too, especially with that minion holding the banana. I don't recall ever seeing that ship before, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.