Sign in to follow this  
Darth Bjorn

[S15 - Molavar - TT] Administration Change

*Your entry has earned 4 XP*

1920x1280.jpg

Imperial Network Report (OP33-7144): As a result of the increasing imperial presence in the core worlds, the Commenor Remnant will withdraw the majority of imperial forces from Molavar and leave administration of Molavar to the Imperial Triumvirate. Besides an increased focus corewards, this will significantly solidify the diplomatic relationship between the two imperial factions.

1280x720.jpg

Ambassador Zol: With your previous experience with Molavar I am sure the transition will be smooth.

1280x720.jpg

Cdr. Bannon: Thank you sir. The garrison outside Malcraan is already set up, and Administrator Goren has been briefed on all ongoing activities. You should have your remaining commanders back on Commenor in no time.

Ambassador Zol: I appreciate that Commander.

Cdr. Bannon: Let me once again express our gratitude for leaving the Incarcerator under Triumvirate supervision as well. Should you wish there will always be room for your scum and outlaws out here.

///

A few detailed shots...

Spoiler

1920x1440.jpg

The Commenor Remnant emissary...

1920x1440.jpg

Cdr. Bannon...

Edited by goatman461

8 hours ago, Darth Bjorn said:

Should you wish there will always be room for your scum and outlaws out here.

Commander Bannon sounds like he needs a few lessons in Diplomacy from Fnab Bibbly. Didn't even bring a Darth Vader bust as a present! 

On the other hand, this is a really good deal for the Triumvirate, and Fnab has to be a little bit envious that he wasn't the one who made it happen. Well played, boss!