Sign in to follow this  
Faladrin

[ESL-FB] Ship : The Flying Apple

Recommended Posts

The Flying Apple

 

The MAESTRO Shipyards are proud to present a new vessel for the count of Lord Felipe de La Manzana !

She is named "The Flying Apple" because she benefits of the best technology of hull shaping and sails design and is one of the fastest ships of the MAESTRO fleet.

This vessel is an exploration ship made in order to deliver urgent letters for the official Eslandolan services and will be used in the Postal Service MAESTRO is developping.

OGZw2rQh.jpg

t3Xk46Mh.jpg

ioHFs2Hl.jpg

75ifg5vl.jpg

OOC : The ship is very fast IRL, as it is mounted on a LEGO Train Motor and can circulate upon tracks ! :pir-oh:

Here are some shots of the vessel on the tracks :

sNZuzZdl.jpg

pbPKHJvl.jpg

The ship will be exposed in BrickMania Antwerpen and will "sail" around a Pirate Island.

It will be license for Felipe as a class 3 vessel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is an excellent looking vessel Faladrin!

you have improved a lot in shipbuilding!

can’t want to see it in Antwerp :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Maxim I said:

That is an excellent looking vessel Faladrin!

you have improved a lot in shipbuilding!

can’t want to see it in Antwerp :)

Thank you for the kind words.

And you'll see, I've come to a more stable ship !

So, it doesn't quit the tracks too easily. But it's in the price of some weight gain. I'm afraid I'll need more batteries... :pir_laugh2:

15 minutes ago, Fraunces said:

Very nice Faladrin I love the colours and the shape of the ship.

Thank you !

To help me on the colours, I've managed to have some good printed custom sails and I am happy to mount my ships with them (halas the jib did not passed on this one... )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice one... for me the mast is a little bit too forward, or the brigantine is too small but this is just a detail.

The idea of the ship mounted on a train track is very funny...

Please post some pics or small movie from Antwerp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2019 at 11:37 AM, Faladrin said:

The ship will be exposed in BrickMania Antwerpen and will "sail" around a Pirate Island.

Will you be "ballastig" with blue tiles?

If i missed it my appologies is there a photo of the mouting of the motor?

Please post a video of it sailing at the show!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2019 at 1:02 PM, Professor Thaum said:

Nice one... for me the mast is a little bit too forward, or the brigantine is too small but this is just a detail.

The idea of the ship mounted on a train track is very funny...

Please post some pics or small movie from Antwerp.

The mast is a bit forward, yes, but just behinf it, there is just enough room for the IR receptor (I don't have a new Bluetooth motor right now) and has to be obviously visible in order to work correctly. So I had to adapt the plan of the ship to the technical constraint.

I will share a movie of it rolling on tracks for sure !

21 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

Will you be "ballastig" with blue tiles?

If i missed it my appologies is there a photo of the mouting of the motor?

Please post a video of it sailing at the show!

I'd like to ballast with blue tiles but unfortunately I am far away of the good amount of Blue tiles when I counted them.

I'll take more pics of the inside, yes.

And sure, I will show a video of it at Antwerpen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Faladrin said:

The mast is a bit forward, yes, but just behinf it, there is just enough room for the IR receptor (I don't have a new Bluetooth motor right now) and has to be obviously visible in order to work correctly. So I had to adapt the plan of the ship to the technical constraint.

 

that explain it !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very Classic Pirates '90s vibe to this one. I like it! And of course the train wheels are a fun touch. :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.