NNBanner.png.405bcd27dd137a5fc9429f42521f1df2.png

A specter appears this most haunted time of year!

To win a mark of fear and fright

Create a monster that haunts at night

A phantom mean to make you scream

A monster most foul with terrifying growl

Post it soon and chance will see

Who is certainly most scary

Create a monster, ghoul or ghost that would be shuffling around Newbury. You can make a creature, a figure or the "Hidden Side" of some normal object or character.

Post a picture below to enter the raffle for a tag. Digital and physical entries are all welcome.

Contest closes on 7th November.

Have fun!

tag-ghost-blue.png tag-ghost-red.png

Captain Absalom Eleazar Davenport

http://48991512021_291678b9df_c.jpgSteampunk ghost by marvelBoy123, on Flickr

A man from a lost time when steam powered the world. Once a skilled pilot and mechanic, he met his demise fighting sky pirates. He has travelled the world on his ghost ship seeking vengeance on the pirates but became stuck in the town of Newbury after his ship crashed.

Edited by marvelBoy123

48990814513_6a126dba3e_z.jpg

Admiral Harold Jonas was a distant late 18th-century relative of Captain Jonas, (shrimp boat captain) who was a pirate hunter. He died fighting off Newbury's coast, and supposedly left behind a will stating that his grave must have white lilies placed in front of it every year on every anniversary of his death or he would return to claim something his descendant's hold near and dear.

This year, Mr. Branson, the graveyard caretaker, was indisposed when the anniversary passed where he would usually do his duty of placing the flowers. This enlarged picture of Admiral Jonas was taken by security cameras on a foggy morning the day after the anniversary, just before the power was mysteriously cut...

Edited by Murdoch17

Happy Halloween, everyone! 

I'm not sure, if my entry fits the rules, but I'd post it anyway. 

So, this is BUDDY - emotional domestic robot from this my MOC. Which is  also a Terminator-like killer-machine - BADDY! , armed with shotguns, miniguns and sharp teeth. A lot of Newbury's citizens bought it as a domestic robot, but they didn't realize what they've really brought into their houses... 

ddc73667226b.png

I've even made my annual Halloween-special video about it. So I'll put a link here.

Edited by cyberdyne systems

The deceased Governor Hiddenside, most vile, evil and corrupt while still amongst the living, has returned from the land of the dead. Having seen his spirit even further corrupted by the nefarious netherworld, he now has an even larger lust for dread than ever before. Former enemies and allies alike beware, for the terrible revenge of Governor Hiddenside is here...

hidden-pirate-side.jpg

Edited by Hive

“Hold onto your butts...”

Edited by Sugoi

49013163521_dfd377d255_z.jpg

Those who smash pumpkins in the dead of night risk incurring the wrath of the Pumpkin King himself!

Interesting poem there Peppermint!

Here is my submission: The shadow

The shadow

The front of a house that is more sinister than it appears. It includes turntables and interchangeable gardens which allow easy switches of scenes.
aAlwIKr.jpg

rgbvmfB.jpg

vnhPEku.jpg

I always thought Jesters are sinister, so here we are, I present you Newburrito! A sinister jester with an ethereal double axe, haunting Newbury's burrito store!

49029800537_03a3ebaf3a_w.jpg

Edited by blackdeathgr

On 11/5/2019 at 3:17 AM, Reaper said:

Interesting poem there Peppermint!

Why thanks (I hope :tongue:) I wanted to make it a little interesting.

Anywho, Using Random.org and their generator I have picked out the top 4 names on the list:

@VonPysPys, @reddx, @Zoshi and @JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

Which would you like? tag-ghost-blue.png or tag-ghost-red.png?