Tezclatipoca

[W-OKT] The Sea Horse Inn and Round Barrel tavern

The Sea Horse Inn and the Round Barrel tavern

During Oktober Fest it is clear that customers are in need of good cold drinks; but they also need a comfy place to stay during the festivities.

That's why the MAESTRO company, following Felipe's instructions, decided to, not only buy and readapt the Round Barrel tavern in Weelond, but also build the Sea Horse Inn just aside of the tavern.

TK97NDDh.jpg

8TvVvqyh.jpg

The new Bar tender is an old beary man expert in beverage. He is probably not very welcoming at first but, he can recognize the best ales in an glimpse and his knowledge in Apple Cider is infinite !

LdaJ7gbh.jpg

Of course, he is not welcoming the customers in the little area reserved for the festivities, he hired some maiden waitress from the best he could find.

l2L4f2kh.jpg

On the Sea Horse Inn, every customer can leave his horse on the new and fresh stables and enjoy a cup of tea with a rabbit stew before going to the festivities.

70B1HvDh.jpg

The rabbits are freshly prepared, thanks to Javier who is an expert at breeding rabbits.

PeOCzu1h.jpg

Sorry to be a little late.

I intend to enter this build in the Structures theme for this Weelond Oktober Fest.

It will be license for Felipe as a Large Commerce build in Weelond.

Hope you'll like it !

Just gonna list a few of the details here - round window on the side of the stable, awning made using a flex tube, and those rabbit cages.  Great work!

Amazing MOC with a lot of details.. I like the roofs, and the (a little) unorthodox style. The concept of mädels & schnapps is ofcourse always a good choice, and you worked it out very nice. Very cosy ambiance in this build!

Excellent job with the black woodwork on the tan house!

The atmosphere that can be found in this MOC is really well done!

I think it will be fun for you will be removing the 1x1 round tiles when tearing it apart :grin:

Part of me thinks this scene is almost too busy, but another part of me thinks it captures the energy and excitement of Oktober Fest perfectly. Nice job with the details of the buildings, and the interior shots are nice.

On 10/29/2019 at 7:00 PM, Kai NRG said:

Just gonna list a few of the details here - round window on the side of the stable, awning made using a flex tube, and those rabbit cages.  Great work!

Thank you ! Don't hesitate to "borrow" those details :pir_laugh2: ; I am not sure the awning is a new technique.

On 10/29/2019 at 7:13 PM, Fraunces said:

Amazing MOC with a lot of details.. I like the roofs, and the (a little) unorthodox style. The concept of mädels & schnapps is ofcourse always a good choice, and you worked it out very nice. Very cosy ambiance in this build!

Thank you !

Mädels and Schnapps is always a good ambiance :pir-grin:; and really fitting to the Oktoberfest spirit.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:12 AM, Maxim I said:

Excellent job with the black woodwork on the tan house!

The atmosphere that can be found in this MOC is really well done!

I think it will be fun for you will be removing the 1x1 round tiles when tearing it apart :grin:

Thank you Maxim !

I'll be effectively "happy" :hmpf_bad: to remove those little tiles... But not immediately, as I'd like to bring it to Antwerpen first.

23 hours ago, Captain Dee said:

Part of me thinks this scene is almost too busy, but another part of me thinks it captures the energy and excitement of Oktober Fest perfectly. Nice job with the details of the buildings, and the interior shots are nice.

Than you for your comment.

An Oktoberfest scene is a busy scene for me. :pir_laugh2: Always fun for me to add a minifig here or there...