A_Goodman

[W-OKT] Orellana's Townhouse

As the celebrations commence Hernan Orellana finds himself at his Townhouse in Weelond. Entertaining a local military commander Orellana has tasked one of his men to sell his valuable cargo he has brought with him. In the spirit of the festivities Hernan is selling the molasses from his sugar plantations for a bit or innocent profit.

48978896691_cd4bba28ae_k.jpg

Weelond Townhouse by Nicholas Goodman, on Flickr

Hernan Entertains one of the local Officials of Weelond.

48983169083_f098772b3c_k.jpgTownhouse Balcony by Nicholas Goodman, on Flickr

A few party goers share a laugh as their friend attempts to... compose himself.

48983294913_ecb35f4eae_k.jpgOne too Many by Nicholas Goodman, on Flickr

Edited by A_Goodman

So many details to gaze at! The enforced windows and balcony are superb!

Absolutely beautifull!

Beautiful work! The balconies, the roof, good texture on the wall, street. A big :thumbup:!

Make sure you register this as a freebuild (PM me if you have questions about the economic game system).

Excellent townhouse, and nice presentation, sir! Quite a blast for your first entry to BoBS!

Overall composition, excellent details, and plenty of life all around the moc makes this one stand out. My only regret is that we only get one picture. I'd personally like to see some more angles and details of this absolutely excellent build.

A great first BoBS build, good colonial style with some obvious Eslandian influence!  Others have mentioned the balcony, which certainly stands out, and I also really like those big round sections for flowers under the second story windows.  Are those the semi-circle windows on their side?  One small suggestion - another color for the ground might have been nice, say a few round light grey plates for stones or some dark tan for moist sand, or even some sand green moss or brown poles and such like for driftwood.  Just a suggestion for what is already an excellent MOC!

I can echo everyone else's praise. This is a really nice build. For my two pence, I'd like to see those large blocks of colour (like the road) broken up by some extra shades. Even a horse crap in the middle of the road makes for a nice, realistic touch.

Fabulous introduction, and welcome to the Brick Seas! There are so many nice features packed into this build. I look forward to seeing your contributions. :classic:

Fantastic start to BoBS, AG!  You've nailed the Eslandolan aesthetic with this one, and I'm loving that courtyard area :wub:  The palm tree and flowers by the window are excellent as well, just to mention a couple of details.  Awesome job overall, I can't wait to see more from you! :thumbup:

Wonderful house and great minifigure choice! The balcony in particular is a very nice detail, and the house fits very well with the classic Eslandolan architecture. Great start and welcome on board (even if in the wrong nation… too much green and too little blue! :tongue:)!

This is a very impressive introduction to BOBS. The build on its own is great, and I really like how you incorporated certain parts in uncommon ways (the bars across the windows, for example). The architectural style you used really captures the colonial Spanish design, and I’m particularly fond of the courtyard. Well done, and I look forward to seeing where Senor Orellana ends up in BOBS.