I was working on my MOC and I found there was a lot of gear skipping.

s4ALRdh.jpg

The skipping comes from this, a small gear with bracing on only one side. The finger on the left points to what pieces the right points at. If I remove the bush that the right is pointing at, there is no other piece to put there, because it will rub against a 24t gear.

I also can't make the axle longer because right in front of the bush is a 4L with stop with a different gear ratio.

I can't find a solution in how to support this axle and I would appreciate some help, thank you.

As you realized yourself already, there is no hole piece that would fit there. You'll need to change some things up. You could move the axle 1 stud up or down(all directions are meant by  the orientation of the photo), and use a 20 tooth gear, if you dont mind the axle being moved and a slightly different gear ratio. Then you could  just support it in the long black liftarm on the right.

if the holes on either side of the 4l axle are empty, try part 15461, or a 3l beam and 2 friction pins, replacing the bush.

Edited by deehtha

20 minutes ago, deehtha said:

if the holes on either side of the 4l axle are empty, try part 15461, or a 3l beam and 2 friction pins, replacing the bush.

Wont work, because of the gear underneath

U can build a u shape around the bush - 2 90degree 1x2 and a 3l axle connecting the two (use 1/2 stud bushings for better tolerance). May seam a hack but works well, unless the general frame is weak which does not seam to be the case here.