ks6349

Worth getting Lego 60204? (City Hospital)

Great little set with some nice details and a well balanced contemporary facade.  Stick it by a pavement and road and finish off the back of the building and it’s ace.  Fits in really nicely next to modular as well as the floor heights and proportions are the same.

Cheers

Rog

Edited by rriggs

18 minutes ago, rriggs said:

Great little set with some nice details and a well balanced contemporary facade.  Stick it by a pavement and road and finish off the back of the building and it’s ace.  Fits in really nicely next to modular as well as the floor heights and proportions are the same.

Cheers

Rog

Yes it was a great set. I personally would like to see more pieces of standalone civilian infrastructure under City's Town subtheme. Don't get me wrong, the mega sets are fantastic. But I mean sets like 60154, 60169 and 60204. 

I finally got around to building the set. It's great! The set is really interesting design wise, but nice looking. The helicopter isn't anything special but the ambulance is really well done. Very nice set that will look good if I ever get the space to build my town.

I personnally bought two, and turned them into a large modular hospital. 

944CDAF1-5E27-45D2-B18A-ADCF0A518F3C.jpeg.d4b4f0b89dfdf5eda625286e53263546.jpeg

Edited by Memo5378

On 2/15/2020 at 5:10 PM, Memo5378 said:

I personnally bought two, and turned them into a large modular hospital. 

That looks like way more than 2 sets.....I also bought 2 to make a modular but yours appears to be substantially larger.

I think we can all agree that this Hospital is one of the best in city 2018 and I don't know any hospital that could compete with that aside from moc's.

So If you have the money, go ahead and buy one. Recommend from a guy who is a casual city collector.

In the age of LEGOLAND, Lego liked to use square baseplates always. and their baseplates weren't plain, but often with a road track. I really miss the time.

Likely that Lego wants to reduce manufacturing cost on specified baseplates and manufactures more common bricks, this is understandable. I like 60204 so much,

but I love the Legoland hospital in 1987 or 1988 even more. (I had it in my childhood, but lost it already)

Edited by ks6349

On 2/16/2020 at 10:58 PM, fordtruckin said:

That looks like way more than 2 sets.....I also bought 2 to make a modular but yours appears to be substantially larger.

It is. I put in the two 4429 I had, plus a lot of pieces. So, I estimate about 3500 parts.