SpaceCossaX

Hello, im SpaceCossaX

Hello, everyone. 

My name is Denis, I'm 25 years old, and I have really bed English, sorry.

Lego was a favorite toy/game in my childhood, but after 15 y.o. i start to move and work in different cities and countries, so have no time to create and volume in bags to take Lego with me. After some years I found LDD and start to create some virtual models. 

Now I have no PC for few mouns, and it's time to get some theoretical knowledge about how other peoples build they own MOC's

I will post some my old models in train and city category.

Preview:

barel.pngpavlo_flatcar_modificated_v4.pngural.png 

Edited by SpaceCossaX
Addins preview

Hello Denise and welcome to Eurobricks! I'm sorry to hear about your Lego collection and not having a pc. Maybe you still can get some inspiration from the builds here! 

41 minutes ago, pooda said:

Hello Denise! It's great that you're here. We definitely need more women who love Lego. Do you like to build towns? 

There is something wrong. I'm a man. Maybe coas I was wrong in writing my name. I'm a Denis, male.

1 hour ago, Littleworlds said:

Hello Denise and welcome to Eurobricks! I'm sorry to hear about your Lego collection and not having a pc. Maybe you still can get some inspiration from the builds here! 

I was forced to sell my PC, coas of it's time to move into other city one more time. But I will by new one in new place (it will be in Poland) and have plans to make some custom bricks by 3d printing and casting for new models, like ChS-7 (Skoda 82E) and some cargo wagons. So there is nothing bad happened, just the new lifestep

Edited by SpaceCossaX

28 minutes ago, SpaceCossaX said:

There is something wrong. I'm a man. Maybe coas I was wrong in writing my name. I'm a Denis, male.

Then welcome Denis! :classic:

1 hour ago, SpaceCossaX said:

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! 

Well. Welcome to Eurobricks Denis. I read Denise. Sorry! 

Welcome to EB, Denis!  I'm sorry you won't be able to do any building for a while, but hopefully you'll be able to pass the time by interacting with other folks here on Eurobricks.  I like those MOCs you posted, especially the green truck!  The way you did the hood and fenders is great!  :classic: