Just some Castle stuff

Just build some thing in my bookshelf mainly for storing my black falcon soldiers (Haha:head_back:)

20191021_091040.jpg

20191021_091054.jpg

20191021_091103.jpg

These trebuchet and catapult can really shoot
Trebuchet, range = 2.4m
Catapult, range = 0.6m
20191021_091112.jpg

Siege tower
20191021_091143.jpg

Minotaur guarding the main gate
20191021_091124.jpg

20191021_091134.jpg

Edited by 009

This is great, I love Lego Castle battle scenes.

I think Black Falcons are becoming my favourite faction.

That is a seriously fun minifig storage solution!  :wink:  Great siege weapons, and the castle is pretty interesting even with the simple Classic Castle parts.  Great bookshelf!  :classic:

Very good! The trebuchet looks absolutely amazing and the castle, despite its simplicity, looks actually nicely clean and just right. All in all a lovely, very dynamic display!:classic:

It feels like an old medieval painting or tapestry, with all the minifigs in such a small space and leaning over walls. Great work.

Wow, thanks for all your great comment and appreciation, actually I never thought you will like this little castle since it is just a quick assembly of classic castle parts. 

Thanks again:wub_drool:

1 hour ago, 009 said:

Wow, thanks for all your great comment and appreciation, actually I never thought you will like this little castle since it is just a quick assembly of classic castle parts. 

Thanks again:wub_drool:

For my part at least, its very much the composition, which makes the castle quite interesting to look at and positively 'busy', and the fact that is had this smooth look, which is at the same time nicely retro classic-castle and at the same time historically more correct than crumbly bare stone walls. So there you go! :laugh:

Nice build.  I like the scene and everything going on.  The catapults and trebuchet's are neat.  I like the small castle, has a good irregular shape to it.  The Minotaur is well done.  Really nice action going on with all the knights.  I like all the black falcons, you have a nice collection there.  

4 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

For my part at least, its very much the composition, which makes the castle quite interesting to look at and positively 'busy', and the fact that is had this smooth look, which is at the same time nicely retro classic-castle and at the same time historically more correct than crumbly bare stone walls. So there you go! :laugh:

:laugh::thumbup: thanks again.

3 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Nice build.  I like the scene and everything going on.  The catapults and trebuchet's are neat.  I like the small castle, has a good irregular shape to it.  The Minotaur is well done.  Really nice action going on with all the knights.  I like all the black falcons, you have a nice collection there.  

Wow, such an appreciation ~ !

Many thanks :blush:

That Minotaur looks goood!

I like the angles of your castle. But I'm not so sure it would stand against that massive trebuchet. 
The trees are a nice addition as well, though they might need some reinforcing soon enough.

Congrats on that huge army of Falcons, mate.

Cheers!

On 10/26/2019 at 6:37 PM, RyszardBosiak said:

What a great piece of work! I always admired people who can create a dynamic battle scenes. I'm impressed.

Wow thanks

Just a combination of some castle stuff.

10 hours ago, Louis of Nutwood said:

That Minotaur looks goood!

I like the angles of your castle. But I'm not so sure it would stand against that massive trebuchet. 
The trees are a nice addition as well, though they might need some reinforcing soon enough.

Congrats on that huge army of Falcons, mate.

Cheers!

Thanks

The angle is for better display and more space on outer ground.

Haha, sure the castle can stand the attack of trebuchet (because the castle is out of its range, haha too close I mean.  The trebuchet hit 2.4m away:head_back:).  

The tree, oh yes, need reinforcement.

Because originally the trees are not that tall.  I just put / stacked 2 trees together to leave more space for trebuchet. Haha, originally it is half height only.:devil_laugh:  you have sharp eyes though:thumbup: