The Reader

Hello to everbody

Hello,

I recently found my way to Eurobricks and registered a few days ago.

I am in my 40's and from "good old Germany". Just to give you an impression of my active Lego-period as a child: My oldest set is no. 368 ( https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=368-1#T=S&O={"iconly":0} ) from 1976, my latest are from the mid-1980's. So classic town, classic space and classic castle are "my" themes.

But my "dark ages" ended just a while ago: While visiting Legoland in Billund this summer I discovered Johnny Thunder and his friends (having been released in 1998, they were too young for my active Lego-period as a child). Since then, the Adventurers-theme is my absolute favorite one.

As my nick indicates, I will mainly read and enjoy the topics here on Eurobricks. I will see if I can add one or another topic some day in future.

Cheers,

The Reader

Edit: correcting typos.

Edited by The Reader

Welcome to EB, The Reader!  Plenty of other Adventurers fans here to have some fun with.  Happy building (and reading)!  :classic:

Welcome aboard !

Adventurers is still a magnificent Theme even after 20 years ! (Really! Already 21 years after the release ! :pir-oh:)

I am youger than you so, they were parts of my last LEGO sets before I began my Dark Age.

Once again, welcome and have a nice time reading (and building...)